• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for partners! (Fandoms+OCs)(EDITED STILL LOOKING)

Hey, I really like Soul Eater (Weapon/Meister OCs or Canon) and Hogwarts (OC/OC). I prefer FxF or MxM, but I'm not picky about which, (although I do ship Soul/Maka, which is like, the one exception).

Last edited:
Hi I would be very interested in a mystic messenger roleplay and if it's okay I have some of my own au's and plot lines which I could send you in a PM

Hi I would be very interested in a mystic messenger roleplay and if it's okay I have some of my own au's and plot lines which I could send you in a PM
PM me~
Hey, I really like Soul Eater (Weapon/Meister OCs or Canon) and Hogwarts (OC/OC). I prefer FxF or MxM, but I'm not picky about which, (although I do ship Soul/Maka, which is like, the one exception).

For Soul Eater I was thinking of using OCs! I prefer MxM!

Who do you main for Mystic Messenger? Do you ship 007 x Jumin? >>
Also who do you main for Harry Potter? I have a female OC.

I would be up for Pokemon and Redwall,I thought I was the only fan of Redwall anywhere n.n please let me know if you are still looking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back