• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RP Interest Check - Mostly Fandoms; HotD high muse!

PaperHearts

Flower Child
Hi everyone and thank you for checking out my search thread!​

I would like to keep this post short and sweet! A little bit about myself - I am in my middle 20s, one dog and one cat. I am currently enrolled as a part-time student, but will be finishing up with school at the end of this December! I have found myself with a little more time on my hands recently after being ridiculously busy moving into a new house while at the same time juggling school! That being said, I do apologize for anyone with whom my RPs have dwindled out due to my absence. If you wish, I am interested in picking up a lost RP or starting a new one with past partners.

Now for a few lines about what I am looking for in a partner, and what to expect from me as a partner.
1. I do prefer that my RP partners are over the age of 18 - just my comfort level.
2. I am flexible on reply length - from a paragraph to several - but one-liners are a definite no from me.
3. I would ask that you let me know of any potential triggers and I will in turn let you know if I have any.
4. Reply time - I get that life happens - I will usually try to reply at least once a day or every other day. On my days off, I may be able to reply several times a day. With my partner, i only ask that I can get a reply at least once a week.
5. I am open to LGBTQ+ and I hope that you are as well.
6. I prefer to Double. For fandoms, I enjoy OC x Canon rather than OC x OC or CC X CC
7. I'm also a fan of OOC chatting and plotting, and honestly prefer it! We can either OOC chat on here or Discord
8. I prefer to RP either on PM or Discord; not a fan of public forums
9. I am okay with Ghosting and understand that life is unpredictable. But feel free to let me know if we need to change things up with our RP or you would prefer to end it.
10. Lastly, I would prefer that you reach out to me via PM on this site and give me a little introduction like your hobbies, age, preferred pronouns, etc.

Okay, finally the boring stuff is out of the way! Onto what I am currently looking for!
FANDOMS - They are the bulk of my cravings right now. Anything with 💙 I am HIGHLY craving. I will post the character I prefer to play against my OC in order of preference.

MOVIES/TV BASED ON BOOKS

Game of Thrones & House of the Dragon
(would highly prefer HotD as that as what my highest must is for) 💙💙💙
* Aemond Targaryen
* Robb Stark

The Outsiders
* Ponyboy, Darry

The Lord of the Rings
* Legolas, Frodo

Twilight Saga
* Seth Clearwater

TV SERIES
13 Reasons Why 💙

* Scott Reed

Drake and Josh

* Drake

The Boys 💙
* Maeve

South Park
* Kyle

Metalacolypse 💙
* Toki

Rocket Power
* Otto

Workaholics
* Blake

Reno 911
* Junior

Trailer Park Boys
* Cory, J-Rock

ANIME
Death Note

* Mello, Near

Naruto

* Itachi, Deidara, Kakashi

Attack on Titan 💙
* Porco, Erwin, Armin​

***Right now, not interested in Original Plots.

Original Plots
Any Supernatural plot (vampires/wolves/etc.)
Mafia plots
Apocalypse (zombies, pandemic, whichever)
Heiress/Heir X butler/servant
Detective X Killer
Scary movie/Serial Killer plot (think people on vacation being terrorized, willing to brainstorm)
Angel X Demon

💙 Hopefully something here caught your interest! If something wasn't mentioned, don't be afraid to ask me if I am familiar with it. I'm sure I forgot to list things I would be interested in. Please either reply to this thread or even better send me a PM! Looking forward to hearing from everyone 💙[/font][/font]

- Hearts💕

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back