• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for partners! [fandom + fandomless, plots inside!] [updated 4/11/2023]

Are you still looking for someone to roleplay Warrior Cats with? I was thinking that maybe we'd make whole new clans so that there was no need to play canon characters

Sorry for the late response, but I could do it if you'd still like! If so, I'll send you a message ^^

Uh-huh! I'm interested with a lot of these roleplays that I don't know which to pick!

hi! i could be interested, is it okay if i’m a minor?

yes, that’s fine! feel free to send me a message ^^

Uh-huh! I'm interested with a lot of these roleplays that I don't know which to pick!

well i’m glad you’re interested! feel free to send me a message and we can figure it out there, or just feel free to do it whenever you decide! no rush ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back