• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for partners! (Fandom and OC!)

Hello! My name is Mae. I am 19 years old and have 10 years of roleplay experience. I am currently trying to get through some stuff and need some good ol' writing to distract me! I typically like to do novelia based roleplay but I am willing to minimize to a paragraph or two. I am comfortable with MxF, MxM and FxF. Now, we can get to what I'm looking for.

Fandom:

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Fullmetal Alchemist, Devilman, and Warriors Cats

For fandom, I typically do Canon x OC, but I'm willing to do Canon x Canon or Oc x Oc. I usually double for people who do a canon character for me!

OCs:

Now, I DO have a bunch of OCs. I will put their names/species/age and basic looks. I will describe plots with them too.

Height: 6'6"
Looks: Tall, muscular and built. He has short brown hair and green eyes. He is covered in Tattoo's and typically wears a ski jakct with a low cut t-shirt, skinny jeans, a beanie and sneakers. Has a bridge and eye brow piercing
Plot: Long ago, Nic's mother was murdered by vampires. Since the incident, Nic trained to become a vampire killer and promised to kill every vampire in sight. In the midst of his hunt, your OC gets caught in his mission, making you apart of his mission now that you were a witness.
Height: 6'7"
Species: Vampire
Looks: Tall and has a healthy build. He is toned, tan with fangs, yellow eyes, and a crimson colored fohawk. He has stretched ears and typically wears a low cut t-shirt with a vest full of patches and skinny jeans with combat boots.
Plot: Jackson is the lead singer of a popular rock band in the city your character lives in. You're at their concert with a friend and he takes notice of you. He calls you backstage and you and him get rather close. After having to leave and giving you his phone number, you two get to know each other and he tends to get fond of you. Things get spicy when you learn he has some gang past that will cause trouble.
Height: 5'11"
Species: vampire like alien
Looks: Lean, healthy build. Light blue skin, pointy ears, fluffy black hair, bright blue eyes and purple devil like horns on his head. He wears grey skinny jeans with black shoes, green t-shirt and a jersey jacket that's dark/light purple with a J on the front.
plot: Jeij is from a different galaxy and planet, and his planet has system. Different species have different levels in society, but are being destroyed and killed by Jeij's species dye to his fathers place as king. In his world, rare mutations of species have magical abilities (teleportation, shields, magic made weapons, summoning, etc) and Jeij, without his original knowledge, is one of them. During a fight with his father, his father tries to kill him and his powers activated, teleporting him to a different galaxy and world. This world, happened to be Earth. During the time he teleported to Earth, it was an apocalyptic scenario where a zombie apocalypse had begun. Your character, is one affected by this. Your parents were on a trip went it happened, and you were stuck at home, barricating everything so nothing could get in. That is, until Jeij shows up at your door. Eventually, you character and Jeij team up to find your parents, making a long journey there.
Species: Archangel
Height: (in human sized form, 4'11")
Looks: Petite build, wears sweaters and leggings to keep a more 'human' and modern look. She has knee length curly blonde hair with gold streaks and flowers all over her hair. She has soft big blue eyes and porcelain skin.
Plot: Ariel, the angel of nature and life, resides in a huge forest not known to most humans. Her cottage resides in a very very large tree and is surrounded by her children, animals. Your character gets lost in said woods and she ends up finding them when needed the most. She takes care of them and eventually your character falls for her and she to yours.

Those are the OCs I can think of! If you are interest, please PM or comment! Thank you!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back