• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Grish

Resident dumbass
Hello!

I'm new to this platform and as most of us are now stuck inside I wanted to try and get back into the roleplaying ^^ I'm Gigi, I'm 18 myself, been roleplaying for a little over 5 years on and off, and my timezone's CEST.
I'm free enough throughout the day to dedicate time for good responses but I do try to have a decent sleep schedule, and I lean hard to a literate writing style that can go from 5-2 paragraphs.
I like a range of genres and settings; Modern drama, Fantasy thriller, Futuristic crimes, you name it. While I like romance as a flavor to the plot I wouldn't really have it be the focus genre. I also find it really fun to have a complex plot running with a cast of characters larger than a pair.

I'm open to any ideas you may suggest and have a couple of my own you may be interested in ^^:
  • Wars of the Roaring Seas: In the lower skirts of the empire lowlives enjoy a lawless life by the neglected docks. Ships are one by one stolen left to right and it is turning into a serious issue to the throne, an ocean dominated by ruthless souls at each other's throats, perhaps soon aiming for the higher classes. In this scene a number of factions have established their presence; from trained mercenaries to prisoners surviving and secret agents of the throne attempting to seize control.
  • Marvel AU: A world built upon the Marvel lore, with liberties taken for creative ideas for characters as well as twists of existing figures. New and old threats loom over the multitude of realities. [With this AU I'd ideally be drawing a lot from the comic world as well as the MCU, so I'd welcome any discussions of original takes on the existing lore ;>]
    • I also always wanted to try the same concept with a more futuristic world, if that sounds interesting ^^
If you you're interested or have any interesting ideas I'd love to hear from you ^^
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back