• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

meister12

Meta-Magic Eight Ball
:bishiesparklesl:Hello! I'm Nay, just a simple roleplayer! I'm looking for some roleplay partners!:bishiesparklesl:

I mostly roleplay Fandom, Anime, Modern, Fantasy, Realistic, Original Plots, and Romance! But, I can also roleplay other topics!

For those who want to roleplay couples, I'm fine with Male/Female, Male/Male, and Female/Female. As long we both play as each other's love interest unless our main characters are in love with each other, it's fine.

For those who want to do Anime or Fandom roleplays, send me a list of Animes or Fandoms you'll roleplay and I'll see if I know any of those.

Now, onto the rules!

1. As mentioned earlier, for those who want to roleplay couple, unless our main characters are in love with each other, I'll play your love interest as long as you plays mine.
  2. If you want to do original plots, we both have to come up with ideas. You or I can't be the one having to come up with all the ideas. It's a team effort.
  3. PG-13 roleplay only. It can have some strong language and violence, but only to an extent.
  4. A minimum of two paragraphs. I'm going to honest, I'm a sucker for detail.

For those interested, you can either comment below and I'll message you, or yoy can just message me!

:bishiesparklesl:Bye, and have a nice day!:bishiesparklesl:

:bishiesparklesl:Hello! I'm Nay, just a simple roleplayer! I'm looking for some roleplay partners!:bishiesparklesl:

I mostly roleplay Fandom, Anime, Modern, Fantasy, Realistic, Original Plots, and Romance! But, I can also roleplay other topics!

For those who want to roleplay couples, I'm fine with Male/Female, Male/Male, and Female/Female. As long we both play as each other's love interest unless our main characters are in love with each other, it's fine.

For those who want to do Anime or Fandom roleplays, send me a list of Animes or Fandoms you'll roleplay and I'll see if I know any of those.

Now, onto the rules!

1. As mentioned earlier, for those who want to roleplay couple, unless our main characters are in love with each other, I'll play your love interest as long as you plays mine.
  2. If you want to do original plots, we both have to come up with ideas. You or I can't be the one having to come up with all the ideas. It's a team effort.
  3. PG-13 roleplay only. It can have some strong language and violence, but only to an extent.
  4. A minimum of two paragraphs. I'm going to honest, I'm a sucker for detail.

For those interested, you can either comment below and I'll message you, or yoy can just message me!

:bishiesparklesl:Bye, and have a nice day!:bishiesparklesl:

Hi I would love to do duraarara if you don’t know what that is I can actually make it more adjustable I want a a pretty simple plot so you won’t need to know a lot of the characters and I’ll play a love interest for you as well.

Hello! I wanted to ask if you'd be interested in a sci-fi roleplay. I'm a literate writer, and as i only write male characters, I'd be up for mostly mxm though mxf would do as well! PM me if you're interested, and we could discuss a fun plot and ocs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back