• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

swimmjacket

Mischief Managed
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone! I’ve been an avid roleplayer for over 9 years now and am looking for some long term partners! I do have a full-time job but I am available most days and will usually reply at least once a day if not more depending. If I don’t reply within 2 or 3 days please shoot me a quick reminder as your reply might have gotten lost.

I'm craving new rps so please message me if you're interested!
18+ Only!! No Minors!
About Me:
Timezone: EST
Gender/Pronouns: Female- She/Her

Plots/Prompts

Biggest Cravings (In Order)

1. House of the Dragon/GoT RP with Jacaerys/Targ!OC. OC being a 2nd Daughter of Alicent & Viserys, taking the place of Daeron who decides to not side with the Greens in the Dance of the Dragons **(PLEASE PM IF INTERESTED)**
  2. The Last of US RP with Joel Miller/OC, set before Outbreak Day & then 20 years later. Mostly going off the show's timeline/events but open to bringing in more from the games. **(PLEASE PM IF INTERESTED)**
  3. Horizon Zero Dawn RP with Aloy/OC, F/F and set after the main storyline, where the OC is someone from the "Old World" who has survived in cryosleep
  4. The Mandalorian RP with a Mandalorian/OC plot (Set after Season 1)
  5. Game of Thrones RP with Robb Stark/OC plot where Robb marries a Frey before leaving the Twins instead of just promising to marry one of Walder's daughters
Lesser Cravings but still Potentially Interested
Miraculous Ladybug RP with Marichat as the main focus, with the other Love Square pairings coming into play a bit too
My Hero Academia RP with Todoroki/Midoriya and mainly a soulmate AU focus
Star Wars AU with Luke traveling back to the past (RoS) to save Anakin from falling to the Dark Side and becoming Vader
Game of Thrones RP with Jon/Daenerys pairing, a season 6/7 AU where Dany comes to Westeros earlier and meets Jon in the north and participates in the Battle of the Bastards.
Detroit: Become Human RP with Conner/OC set in the pacifist/best ending for the game
MCU RP with a Steve/OC plot that starts before the Battle of New York.
Daredevil RP with Matt Murdock (Netflix’s Daredevil)/OC set around season 1/2 of Daredevil.
MCU RP with a Natasha Romanoff/OC, this one is F/F and set before AoU.

If you are interested in any of these please PM me! If you don't see a character listed here for one of the fandoms please ask!
Also if you wish to RP a Canon/OC pairing (with YC as the OC) then I will ask that you double if you are unwilling/cannot then it is very, very unlikely I will RP with you.

Fandoms:

The Last of Us
  • Can Play: Joel, Ellie, OC
  • Looking for: Joel
Miraculous Ladybug (No Canon x OC pairings here)
  • Can Play: Marinette/Ladybug, Alya, Nino, Adrien/Chat Noir
  • Looking for: Adrien/Chat Noir, Marinette/Ladybug
Horizon Zero Dawn
  • Can Play: Aloy, OC
  • Looking for: Aloy
My Hero Academia
  • Can Play: Shoto Todoroki, Izuku Midoriya
  • Looking for: Izuku Midoriya, Shoto Todoroki
Game of Thrones
  • Can Play: Daenerys Targaryen, Sansa Stark, Arya Stark, Jon Snow, Robb Stark, Gendry Rivers, OC
  • Looking for: Robb Stark, Jon Snow
House of the Dragon
  • Can Play: Rhaenyra Targaryen, Daemon Targaryen, OC
  • Looking for: Jacaerys Velaryon
Star Wars
  • Can Play: Luke, Leia, Obi-Wan, Anakin, Ahsoka, Padme, The Mandalorian (Din Djarin)
  • Looking for: The Mandalorian (Din Djarin)

Detroit: Become Human
  • Can Play: Markus, North, Conner, Kara, Hank, OC
  • Looking for: Conner
Marvel/MCU
  • Can Play: Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes, Tony Stark, Bruce Banner, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton, Peter Parker, and Wanda Maximoff, OC (Most MCU Characters- MINUS THOR/LOKI)
  • Looking for: Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes, Peter Parker, Pietro Maximoff, Natasha Romanoff
Marvel Netflix
  • Can Play: Jessica Jones, Claire Temple, Foggy Nelson, Karen Page, Trish Walker, OC
  • Looking for: Matt Murdock

What I’m Looking For:
  • Long term rp partners.
  • My replies are around 1-4 paragraphs depending on the situation and what I have to work with but I can definitely write more. I mainly try to match my partner's length
  • I do M/F, F/F M/M, though I do like to play the female role. I can play male but I prefer female.
  • I am open to poly-ships! AKA M/M/F, F/F/M, etc
  • I also am very open to OC/Canon rps (unless otherwise indicated above) and if you want to do that I ask that you double
  • I will not do OC/OC rps I'm sorry but they just don't interest me.
I really am looking for people who have a basic understanding of grammar. Don't get me wrong I'm not going to go crazy over a little mistake but if all your sentences don't start with a capital letter or you don't know the difference between "your" and "you're" then it's probably not going to work out.

Please PM me if you are interested! We can us PMs here or we can set something up on Discord!

Last edited:
o wo Still looking for anything Game of Thrones related right now?
I'm prepared to kill someone for Robb & Margaery or Daenerys.

Hello~! I wouldnt mind an MCU roleplay. Im not very good at being Cannon characters, but we can sort something out.

Bump! I would love to have a MCU rp or Miraculous RP!

<3Hello! I'm very new to this but I'm interested in the Miraculous RP. If MariChat is okay with you that's great! Um, I mostly do Marinette/LadyBug but I could Adrien/ChatNoir if you'd prefer. I don't mind. The place I normally RP on shut down so I'm here now <3

Updated! Please PM me if you're interested in Detroit: Become Human, the MCU, or Miraculous Ladybug!

Updated preferences!!

PLEASE PM me if you're interested in a My Hero Academia RP (Midoriya x Todoroki) or Marvel (Steve x OC)

Updated!

Added Star Wars and really looking for someone to play Anakin for a Time Travel AU

Updated and bump!

Please PM if interested in the Star Wars Time Travel AU!

Hey!! I'm looking for someone to play Bucky for me! I would be down to play Peter, Natasha, or Steve (though I might not be the greatest at him...) for you!

Updated & Bump!!

Please PM me if you are interested in my Star Wars Time Travel AU, The Mandalorian, Miraculous Ladybug, or My Hero Academia RP!!

Updated & added House of the Dragon fandom/plot idea. Please PM me if interested!!

I am a fan of Star Wars, I still like having OC from my creativity in my writing. Maybe we can connect for that. I am responsive in writing for the roleplays, I don't like ghosting either and believe in having OOC communication separately if there is any problem to continuing, while OOC communication separately can happen anyway if it is desirable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back