• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for partners! Always open! (Ignore prefix)

chicachu

We're all crazy here
Yeah so im bored again lol. With my boyfriend being gone for fhe past few days ive been really bored and i have been getting back into rp-ing. Again as most of you know i have no limits to my rp's and you shouldnt be shy about anything!!! I rp in first and third person. I have no writing limits or requirements. Im only here to have fun. Im comfortable with any gender pairings. I can do oc's and cannon characters. If you dont see a fandom or pairing in here just ask! Theres no gaurentee ill know the fandom but ill definitely go with the pairing. I love drama and romance in all of my rp's.

Pairings!!!!!!!
Bad boy/girl X good girl/ boy
Angel X demon
Prince X vampire
Ballet dancer X actor
Master X slave
Exes
Highschool, sweethearts
Victim X cop
College fling
Affair
Life X death
Roommates
Best friends

Fandoms!!
Gravity falls
Steven universe
Attack on titan
Youtube
Adventure time
Five nights at freddy's
Undertale
Warrior cats
Hunger games
Percy jackson
Divergent
Dream daddy
Little nightmares

I have no writing limits or requirements.
This is too rare to pass up.

I can do the following pairings (Preferred roles will be in bold)
Angel X demon
Master X slave
Highschool
Roommates
Best friends

For fandoms I've been wanting to do something with Hyperdimension Neptunia, though what I'm not 100% sure on.

PM me so we can discuss more ^.^

Yeah so im bored again lol. With my boyfriend being gone for fhe past few days ive been really bored and i have been getting back into rp-ing. Again as most of you know i have no limits to my rp's and you shouldnt be shy about anything!!! I rp in first and third person. I have no writing limits or requirements. Im only here to have fun. Im comfortable with any gender pairings. I can do oc's and cannon characters. If you dont see a fandom or pairing in here just ask! Theres no gaurentee ill know the fandom but ill definitely go with the pairing. I love drama and romance in all of my rp's.

Pairings!!!!!!!
Bad boy/girl X good girl/ boy
Angel X demon
Prince X vampire
Ballet dancer X actor
Master X slave
Exes
Highschool, sweethearts
Victim X cop
College fling
Affair
Life X death
Roommates
Best friends

Fandoms!!
Gravity falls
Steven universe
Attack on titan
Youtube
Adventure time
Five nights at freddy's
Undertale
Warrior cats
Hunger games
Percy jackson
Divergent
Dream daddy
Little nightmares
This isn't absolutely precious. It'd be bless if you wanted to do an OCxOC SU plot. But the OCs are like the only male gems... and plot twist, they're gay. (Surprising, right?)

id love to do that. and woah. woah woah. that was such a twist. warn me when something great is about to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back