• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for partners! (Always open!) Fandoms, plots, pairings, and more

Kingfisher

Cerulean flyer
Hey, what's up doc?

I'm Kingfisher! I've been here for a bit now, but took a long break due to stress and lack of time. I've missed RPing, and hopefully I can jump back in! I'll try not to waste your time too much here, and give you the most relevant information you need. :3

About me:
  • I'm 19
  • I can usually write an average of 1-2 paragraphs comfortably
  • I can reply many times a day
  • I have no preference over PMs or threads, but I want to keep everything in-site
  • I can play as either male or female genders, I don't have a preference between them
  • I've only done MxF but am open to try new things
  • I'm really flexible on most things -I'm happiest when you're happiest
I'll always try and make sure you can work with my replies. If there's any problems, tell me! I'll try and work it out with you. ^-^ I'm quite happy to talk OOC about anything! Ideas, criticism, whatever!

Looking for:
  • Literacy
  • Both 1x1 and group RPs
  • Fast replies (but not required)
  • Romance (but not required)
Deal-breakers:
  • Required faceclaims*
  • Wanting to go off-site
  • Wanting to do smut
  • Very poor grammar, spelling, etc.
*Having to have a faceclaim on CSs kills my motivation and is a major turn-off. I usually have a certain image in my head of my character and looking for a picture to match doesn't work well for me. But: If I'm really into the RP and you really want a faceclaim, I'll draw it. It takes me a huge amount of time to do that, (as I'm an extremely slow drawer,) so I'll only do it in extraordinarily special cases.

Alright, on to the good stuff, right? :D

Fandoms:

Haikyu!! (Kind of obsessed with this rn XD)
Attack on Titan (Also obsessed)
Aldnoah.Zero
Boku no Hero Academia
(I've seen and liked about 20-25 other animes, so just ask)
Star Wars
Lord of the Rings
Warrior Cats
Ranger's Apprentice

I don't do canon characters, and so I'm not good with them, but I can be persuaded to try it out.

Genres:
Again, I'm open to new things. 1-5 '*' based on preference/cravings

Adventure*****
Action ***
Cowboy Bebop *** (...Get it?)
Fantasy **
Medieval *****
Modern ***
Romance****
Sci-fi/futuristic **

Not a fan of supernatural stuff. I've been overexposed to it. A creative twist on it can grab my interest though, and, I can tolerate some of that cliché supernatural elements if needed.

Plots/Prompts:
These are just a few ideas I have, if you're interested and want to change a part of any of these, or have your own ideas, I'd love to discuss it!

-You're totally engrossed in a book as utter chaos goes on all around you and you're oblivious and now I really want to ask you what book you're reading.

-"You're so cute I'm getting kind of annoyed."

-"You sure you're not lost?"
"...Yeah."
"You've asked me for directions three times now."
(Extra: Character A has a horrible sense of direction and gets lost when they get separated from their girlfriend/boyfriend. Character B finds them and helps them get back. On the way they talk and Character B gets a little infatuated with Character A, but then finds out they're already taken. Turns out Character A's significant other is a jerk to top it off. Later, they meet again in a bar while Character A tries to cope with the breakup.)

I don't have many other prompts or plots right now. Oftentimes, I can think a plot up as we go along the roleplay. I'm very used to and comfortable with starting out with very little information, sometimes just a prompt or a character sheet and going with the flow.

Random pairings:
Again, I'm open to most anything! These are just some I thought up on the spot. I have ideas for some of these.

Journalist x (Cocky) Celebrity
Bartender x Broken-hearted patron
Fairy slave x Abolitionist/rescuer
Stable hand x Owner's kid
Gardner x Neighbor
Space wanderer/pirate x Ship captain
Loner x Injured
Master x Slave
Rich kid x Farmer kid
Priest's child x Gypsy
Oblivious crush x Friendzoned crusher
Athlete x Fan
Teammate x Teammate
Royalty x Royalty
Royalty x Slave/Servant
Royalty x Basically anyone
Nerdy kid x Popular kid
Nerd x Basically anyone
Basically anyone x Basically anyone XD

Last edited:
Hi, I'm Lyraen! I see it's been a while since you've posted this but if you're still looking for partners I would love to do an ATLA RP!

Hi there. I'd definitely be interested in doing an Avatar/Legend of Korra RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back