What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for partners! [Always Looking]

Sub Genres
Adventure, Realistic, Romance, Supernatural, Zombies

Kino1998

Would you be interested in being Negan (or Rick or Daryl) for my Oc in a roleplay? I'm very happy to double:)

Oswald_Abbott

Ciccilicc Hybrid
Hello! I would love to discuss an RP with you, I agree with all your rules and I am pretty chill with pairings along with what I would play.

I am best with Fantasy expressibly when I use my own creatures But I would be up for almost anything as long As I have enough information on it.

Hello! I would love to discuss an RP with you, I agree with all your rules and I am pretty chill with pairings along with what I would play.

I am best with Fantasy expressibly when I use my own creatures But I would be up for almost anything as long As I have enough information on it.
Sending you a PM!

@LittleAndClumsy : Hello there and good evening!
I'm actually going to be sleeping in a few minutes, but I did read through your thread.
I really like the Greek god x human, and the guardian angel x human they're protecting.
Forbidden romances are always fun as well. If you are still looking, feel free to message me if you'd like and maybe we can work something out?

@LittleAndClumsy : Hello there and good evening!
I'm actually going to be sleeping in a few minutes, but I did read through your thread.
I really like the Greek god x human, and the guardian angel x human they're protecting.
Forbidden romances are always fun as well. If you are still looking, feel free to message me if you'd like and maybe we can work something out?
Messaging you!

lafeae

Absent-minded Doodler
Hello! Nice to meet you!

Interested in hearing your plot for stripper/doctor pairing if it hasn’t been taken yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)