• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Partners Again!

RunawayGirl

Pro-Escapist of Reality
Hi there! I'm looking for a partner interested in romance RP, I'm more than happy with double-up OC in fact that's what I'm used to but I'm always open to new things. And of course, I'm more than happy to also play the character I'd like to pair with my OC as well.

Here is what I'm looking for!

• Altered Carbon Netflix Series
  • Supernatural
  • Lucifer Fox Series
  • X-Files
  • Stranger Things
  • Marvel
  • That 70s Show
  • Wynonna Earp
  • Schitts Creek
  • Also Classic Rock band members such as Jimmy Page, Slash, etc (I'm willing to do the research for you too if I don't know too much about the band or the member you like)
  • Pirates of The Caribbean anything Johnny Depp movie
  • Sherlock BBC
  • and probably more I am forgetting, please do not be afraid to ask questions on other fandoms. :closed eyes open smile:

What I'm looking for in a partner is one who is flexible and understands I may not respond much in a day due to my schedule, and it's inconsistencies as I will be understanding as well. I want someone committed and if you get tired of an RP to please tell me before you leave. Also, creativity! Don't feel afraid to come up with ideas and share them with me, don't feel afraid to write long responses back, I love that kind of stuff and it really fuels it in my opinion. I'm really open to anyone as long as you're nice!

Last edited:
Sherlock, Black Butler, and POSSIBLY Marvel, but with Marvel you may have to be patient because I may need to do research, since I'm not too experienced with it.

Hi there! I'm looking for a partner interested in romance RP, I'm more than happy with double-up OC in fact that's what I'm used to but I'm always open to new things. And of course, I'm more than happy to also play the character I'd like to pair with my OC as well.

Here is what I'm looking for!

• Altered Carbon Netflix Series
  • Supernatural
  • Lucifer Fox Series
  • X-Files
  • Stranger Things
  • Marvel
  • That 70s Show
  • Black Butler
  • Wynonna Earp
  • Schitts Creek
  • Also Classic Rock band members such as Jimmy Page, Slash, etc (I'm willing to do the research for you too if I don't know too much about the band or the member you like)
  • Pirates of The Caribbean anything Johnny Depp movie
  • Sherlock BBC
  • and probably more I am forgetting, please do not be afraid to ask questions on other fandoms. :closed eyes open smile:

What I'm looking for in a partner is one who is flexible and understands I may not respond much in a day due to my schedule, and it's inconsistencies as I will be understanding as well. I want someone committed and if you get tired of an RP to please tell me before you leave. Also, creativity! Don't feel afraid to come up with ideas and share them with me, don't feel afraid to write long responses back, I love that kind of stuff and it really fuels it in my opinion. I'm really open to anyone as long as you're nice!
I'd be up for black butler

I am always up for a Supernatural roleplay. I am familiar with almost all characters, not the most recent episodes though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back