• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Partners after time Off!

Em.the.Witch

Unlucky Member
Hiya, so I am not new to this website! But I have had a little time off. But I have plenty of plots for you guys to look at and see if you're interested. Just send me a message, and we shall get chatting. First, though, some little things I have to say.
A little about me;
  • I am semi-lit, but if the subject interests me I do write quite a bit, but like you when there's stuff going on I will probably write shorter stuff to keep it moving (If you want an example I'm willing to give one)
  • I'm very mature and love a good dark plot, it gets me hooked.
  • I only play females unfortunately and mxf pairings. But for side characters, I will happily play male (I suck at it)
  • My gramma is good, but I'm dyslexic, so sometimes I do get things muddled up (Though I have Grammarly that helps)
  • I mainly rp via PM I keep track of it better.
  • If you have read this in your opening PM tell me your favourite animal.
  • I live in the UK so that that time differences might be weird.
  • I love romance and drama so expect plenty of it! But I love the action and adventure to so it won't just be romance.

From You;
  • Write a detailed post. I would say around two paragraphs, of course, it does depend on what's going on, but writing should be detailed and not just *he said* *he looked*
  • One of my pet peeves is when I write what my character is thinking and then somehow, your character can read her mind. Unless you can read minds, that's not how it works.
  • Talk things through with me. This also means helping me with the plot, add your own ideas and stuff like that.
  • If you've read this far, don't tell me your favourite animal, tell me a fear/ phobia of yours.
  • Be understanding when I don't reply. I am quite busy, so I might not reply daily, but I will try.
  • I love to have a chit-chat and actually make friends.
  • Be able to play the male.
  • Be 18+ as I am quite mature and can have mature themes.
Plots
(Ones in bold and underlined I'm most interested in)

Trust Me

The city of New York, the Mafia is running the city as usual. Paying off the police, friends with the Mayor, and owning multiple properties. But someone had snitched on everyone to the federal police. Now the feds have sent someone to investigate (your character) what is going on and see if they can stop it. It had been attempted before by a few officers, but most of them were never heard from again, apart from a few fingers in the mail.

When you arrive things change when you meet the Mafia Bosses daughter (my character), she's a troublemaker, and you two seem just to hit it off. What will you do?

It's just a Crown

Two Kingdoms, Vita and Mori have been at war for over a hundred years. But the Kings have decided to bring peace and sign a peace treaty. The war was over land, and finally, they just decided to just half the land (who would have thought about that!). To celebrate the treaty the two Kingdoms were coming together in the Vita Kingdom, for the Kings and their council it was to negotiate and do business, but everyone else it would be a week-long celebration.

The only problem, the two Kingdoms couldn't be more different. Vita was the human city of light, the kingdom was calm and bright. Its mages worked with this light and nature. Mori was the elven city of dark, the kingdom was gothic and almost hostile energy. All citizens of Mori were able to connect with the dark magic. What will happen when the Prince of Vita (your character) and the Princess of Mori (my character) meet. And what will happen when the peace treaty falls through and another war starts.

The Hunt is On

The supernatural are real, vampireS, werewolves, demons, they are all real. The average person has no clue about this, but you do. You are a hunter, not the heroic kind that saves the world, but the kind that kills the supernatural for the rich. And this time, the contact was for a pair of angel wings, you didn't think it was possible, angels would rarely come down to earth. Luckily for you, one has.
But what happens when you (the hunter) meet this angel (my character) and they have an instant connection? Will you still collect her wings?

Shining Star

Being an international superstar is hard (Your character). And now it's time for your worldwide tour. But first you need to audition for your backup dancers. Going back to your old city to audition felt strange, but it was good to catch up with some old friends. It was also nice to get away from the limelight for a moment. And that's when you see her (my character). The once quiet and invisible girl at school was now not so invisible. And now she was auditioning to be your backup dancer. What will you do on your worldwide tour?

Deal's A Deal

Family wedding time. Her sisters wedding to be precise. And out of all the men in the world, her sister is marrying her ex-boyfriend, the man she thought would marry her one day. It was getting close to the wedding now and still, she was single, she couldn't turn up to that wedding single and alone, everyone would laugh.

So she would summon a demon, just to be her boyfriend for the week. But what happens when the human enjoys the company of the demon, and the demon wants to make the human happy?
(You would be the demon)

(I will be adding plots as I go)

Other ideas that take my interest but I don't have plots for:

Vampire/ Human (modern or past)
Angel/ Demon
Gang/ Gang
Mafia/ Police
Boss/ Secretary
Celebrity/ Normal person
Making a deal with a Demon

Please Do Not Comment Under this Post

(Unless you cannot message me first)