• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for partners — open.

neini

Hello! Since I'm in a lockdown and have some free time, I decided it’s time to come back to roleplaying because I missed it. Honestly, I just missed writing in general.

Anyway, to find a few good roleplaying partners, I have to share my interests and preferences. If any of these sound like yours and you think we would be a good match – leave a comment or (preferably) send me a direct message.

What I expect from you and what can you expect from me:

• Writing in 3rd person and past tense.
  • Long and decent replies; I love details, reading and writing.
  • If you aren’t that type of person, who participates in the process of creating plot and storylines, I don’t think we will be a good match. Unless you come to me with an interesting, mostly fleshed out plot and we can jump straight into roleplaying.
  • It’s alright if you prefer to keep ooc talk to a minimum. However, I'm friendly and certainly don't mind chatting.
  • I love back and forth roleplaying, but I understand that not everyone has as much time as I do.
  • If you are planning on leaving or don’t like the roleplay anymore, let me know. Because I would prefer not to wait for a reply, if I won't be receiving one, yknow.
  • Communication is important, even if it’s only about the roleplay related stuff.
  • Good grammar and decent spelling.
  • Multiple characters and storylines are always fun. However, let's not go too overboard.
  • I love platonic relationships, but don't mind including romance into the storyline either.

Absolute No-No's:

• NO ONE LINERS.
  • I don’t write about furries or incest.
  • Crossing each other’s limits is always a big no.
  • if you are able to play only female characters, please, don't contact me. I have nothing against female writers, it just get boring when I have to take all the male roles instead of sharing them with my partner.
  • Cliché stories where I have to play a bad boy and you are a goodie two shoes girl. Those are boring. Sorry.

Remember that roleplay involves two people, which means that both of us have to keep the plot moving and make sure that the roleplay stays interesting.

As far as plots go, I don’t have any yet. But I believe that we always can create something together. However, if you have anything in mind – let me know! I'm always down to fulfil my partner’s cravings. (I’m sorry that sounds hella wrong lmao.)

Down below you can find sneak peak of fandoms, in which I am in:

• harry potter (marauders and/or the golden trio era)
  • skins (first two seasons only)
  • the hunger games (but please know, that i have only seen the films)
  • the vampire diaries
If fandom roleplays aren't your cup of tea, don't worry, I'm always down for an original roleplay!

Have a good day/night!
And thank you for reading my whole thread,
Neini

Last edited:
Are you still looking? I would love to roleplay some Marauders Era with you! PM me if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back