• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

TucanSam

Hey everybody. Seems like I do one of these every few years, but I'm itching to be creative and this might be one of the ways I go about doing so. Anyway, quick-hit info about myself:

I'm 27
Male
A trained writer and editor
I write casually in 1st person but can write in any form.
My main characters are usually male, but I often have more than one that span differing genders.

I'll make this quick and easy for everyone. I'm looking for confident and/or advanced writers who are willing to push me while being pushed. I enjoy feeling as if I need to keep up with the other person, and like being that extra push to others to help them improve as well. Let's call it...collaborative competition haha. My genres of preference are:

Medieval
Fantasy
Medi/Fantasy
Modern Fantasy/Scifi
Sci-fi
Historical (though mostly with some sort of twist.)

I think you kinda get the drift. I do not have any writing samples other than what is in my past posts here so... Feel free to look. I can find and provide one for you if need be, and if possible I'd like to see some from anyone interested as well. This helps us both understand where we are coming from skill-wise and style-wise.

Thanks for any interest!

OH

I've been working with AP style for a long while now through work and internships, so if my writing is odd or I ignore the oxford comma, I apologize! Switching between AP and Chicago on a dime is not super easy.

Cheers!

If you'd like, I could be an option. I've been more casually roleplaying for a while and i want to go back to descriptive roleplay. I'm pretty confident in my writing. My style of roleplay is more sandbox like, where we start with a world and determine a situation in which our characters meet. Then we can shape the story how we'd like from there. Nothing is really planned out per se, and the RP succeeding is really dependent on creativity. As long as all plans stay within the rules of the world(s) or the general rules of the character (such as a character who cant do a certain thing), then it's all golden from there. Still pretty casual, but still taken seriously. Let me know!

Hello! I think we'd be good RP partners. I enjoy most of the same genres as you, specially medieval, sci-fi, fantasy and modern fantasy. I normally play male characters, but I'd have no problem with playing female characters if needed. I'll usually play a large supporting cast as well to get a wide variety of characters. If romance is involved, I'll only RP MxF pairings though.

I'll probably keep up with you in terms of post length for the most part. I'd be glad to RP with you. We can plan a plot focused on adventure, action, or even comedy or romance. The only thing to avoid with me are overly dark themes in general, but I'd be willing to RP almost anything else, so feel free to let me know if you'd like to RP with me.

Hello! I read your post, and I'm interested in a roleplay with you! I'd be interested in a sci-fi roleplay, and as i only have male ocs, it could be either mxf or mxm! We can further talk about ocs and plot if you're interest, just send me a PM!

Well I like to comment 🍪🍪
Please respect their search thread and take discussions like this to a general chat, or anywhere else. This person is seeking a partner to RP with, and I'm sure they'd appreciate seeing a comment from someone who's planning to match their interests with their own. It may be a nice bump, but again, please put general comments on your own posts and not someone else's search threads.

TucanSam TucanSam I wish you luck in finding a partner!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back