• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ShaarJo

Hey yall, I'm looking for a partner that is willing to put up with me for something long term. I'm not huge on romance subplots, but it can be done so long as it is fostered between characters before hand. I am a huge furry, so my characters will probably be as such. I am very big on world building and creating an original plot, but can also go into some stuff that is premade.

Marvel based stuff is pretty big on my mind right now
Star wars and star trek can be done
I have a few sci fi and fantasy ideas that we can toss back and forth to help as well.

Let me know if you are interested. I would like it if partners could reply multiple times per day, but I don't need someone waiting on me all day, I will typically keep an eye on the site while I am doing something in the evening. I would hope for the same, but that is flexible. I'd prefer OCs, but if you wish to play cannon characters that is fine too. Now my MUSTS are you MUST be over 18. I am 27 myself and would feel VERY uncomfortable RPing with someone younger, even if nothing romantic happens.

I'm interested in hearing about your sci-fi and fantasy ideas. I'm usually active daily on the site, and can usually deliver several replies per day if the conditions are right.

Beginning the search for a partner. Very interested in doing something super hero related, not related to Marvel or DC

Still looking for an RP partner, have a decent idea about a sci fi story involving a privateer ship crew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back