• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Partner to Rp Fandoms!

Zachy1993

One Thousand Club
Hello! I'm looking for a partner to do some fandom rps with! I'm cool with OCxcanon mix or straight up canons! Depending on the scenario that is. ;)

I request that you at least give me a paragraph in your replies. Experienced RPers are preferred but so long as you can form a coherent post then s'all good!

I love crossovers between fandoms but I have plenty of other ideas! ^-^

Here is a list of my fandoms I'm interested in RPing!

Black Butler
Marvel (MCU)
DC Comics
Fullmetal Alchemist (manga/Brotherhood)
My Hero Academia
One Piece
Dragonball Super
Star-Wars (EU/Original Trilogy)
Devil is a Part Timer
The Loud House
Gravity Falls
Inuyasha
Rosario + Vampire (romance)
Kingdom Hearts
Harry Potter
Seven Deadly Sins
Assassination Classroom
Toilet-bound Hanako-kun!
Red Dead Redemption
Fairy Tail
Owl House
Life is Strange
Batman
Soul Eater
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime!
Hellsing (Ultimate or Manga or original)
Cyberpunk Edgerunners/Cyberpunk 2077
Twisted Wonderland

Last edited:
Hello! I'm looking for a partner to do some fandom rps with! I'm cool with OCxcanon mix or straight up canons! Depending on the scenario that is. ;)

I request that you at least give me a paragraph in your replies. Experienced RPers are preferred but so long as you can form a coherent post then s'all good!

I love crossovers between fandoms but I have plenty of other ideas! ^-^

Here is a list of my fandoms I'm interested in RPing!

Black Butler
Marvel (MCU)
DC Comics
Fullmetal Alchemist (manga/Brotherhood)
My Hero Academia
One Piece
Dragonball Super
Star-Wars (EU/Original Trilogy)
Devil is a Part Timer
im intrested in dc comics or marvel

Had several ideas for Star Wars, mostly taking place after Return of the Jedi in a mix of EU/Legends and canon ideas.

Had one involving the Rebels cartoon crew of the Ghost time traveling to Return of the Jedi somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back