What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Partner to Rp Fandoms!

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Anime, AU, Multiverse, Slice of Life, Star Wars

smokegutz

Just thought I'd drop the characters I play from fandoms I share + asterisk them to show interest. Feel free to pm me if you're in the mood to write against any of these and I'm sure we can come up with something.

Black Butler - Ciel, Will, Pluto, Drocell
** Marvel - Loki Laufeyson, Steve Rogers, Harry Osborn, Wade Wilson, Eddie Brock, (can also write for Bruce Banner, Gambit, or Logan, but I'm not as fond of the idea of writing them atm)
* DC - Joker, Oswald Cobblepot (Gotham), Jerome Valeska (Gotham)
*** Star Wars - Anakin Skywalker, potentially Luke, Han, or Kylo too

Zachy1993

One Thousand Club
Had an idea for Kingdom Hearts rp that involves worlds based on anime, Star Wars, lord of the rings and MCU stuff too! Anyone interested hit me up :3

Zachy1993

One Thousand Club
Finally got around to watching Avengers: Endgame yesterday! I'm craving a DC x MCU crossover rp now lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)