• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for partner! (Closed for now)

Pricimity

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hiii, I’m Pricimity, or Prim for short, I made a similar post a month or two ago but went on a small hiatus and thought it'd be better to open a new post for a better start! I wanna add that although I am getting used to this I am still slightly new to this platform and community so if there's anything I don’t clarify or anything more u wanna know, feel free to ask! (Hope this isn’t too long either)

• I don’t have a huge preference for my pronouns, I mainly go by she/her and mainly roleplay female characters, but can do either or, it all depends on the RP, honestly.
  • I am LGBTQIA+ friendly, I am Pansexual myself.
  • I’m 17 and although age doesn’t matter much to me I prefer to stay around my age range.
  • I’m pretty new to roleplaying on these types of forums and am exploring a bunch to see what I like so I don't have much of a preference for who I’m roleplaying with (meaning gender, sexuality, etc) or what I’m roleplaying when it comes to setting.
  • I can fluctuate between one to two lines to paragraphs, it pretty much all depends on how descriptive we decide the roleplay to be, although if we are sticking to a certain amount of lines I expect you to match my energy there
  • I’d like to answer as quickly as possible (in a week or so) and maybe even set specific times to post if there are huge time zone gaps or we see that either person isn't posting as much as we’d like it to be but I don’t have huge expectations on that, I have a world outside of this and am not going to be available 24/7.
  • Communication is huge for me when it comes to this and although I’m still learning what to go over when planning/doing a roleplay, if it's ever going to cover more personal topics, like mental health, identity, etc there need to be clear boundaries and expectations that are respected!

I have a couple of roleplay ideas but they’re not too set in stone, I don’t have any OCs either and am honestly hoping to figure out characters/story with a roleplaying partner, again I’m pretty much open to anything!
Here are those roleplay settings tho -

• Modern/School Setting (If that makes sense)
  • Medieval
  • Supernatural
  • Zombie Apocalypse (or really any Apocalyptic setting)
  • Cyberpunk
  • Steampunk
  • End of the world type stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back