• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Partner [Multiple Fandoms] [Open]

I'm looking for someone to roleplay with as well! Tho I currently have no idea what I want to do just yet.. I do know that I'd like to maybe do something set in the future. (I do have an idea for this one, sorta...) I am really down for anything tho!

Hi! Pick me, pick me! My name is Courtney. I have been rping for nine years or so. I have taken a break for a while, but am ready to be back! I am very literate, detailed, and fun to write with (so I am told)! I have two ideas I am very excited about and would love to speak with you more.

Hey! If you're still looking- I'd be super interested, especially if you like playing multiple characters! I like fantasy and historic type things mostly (:
I really enjoy world building.

**randomly pops in**
Heard of Percy Jackson? Willing to do Pernico ( Percy x nico ) if you have.

Heard of Assassination Classroom? ^3^

I love your #6 idea, with the fantasy world/island? I love writing fantasy characters so I can imagine having a lot of fun with that.

Hello! If you're still looking for partners or rps to get into, I have a proposition! Currently, I'm joining an original rp on the site, but I want to come into the plot with backstory with another character. I'm mostly interested in writing and depth of characters, so if that's what you're looking for things might work out well. If you're interested, I have all the details on my post here and I'd love to hear from you!

Heyyy I have a ton of ideas if you want to hear them! I'm also open for mixing stuff and such, so just tell me if you're interested or not and PM me if so!

Hey, I saw you were willing to try out other fandoms! I have one in mind that I've been craving lately that is pretty easy and simple to get into, and has so many possibilities for something absolutely hilarious and at times serious and emotional. And I have a way where we can both use the setting to plan things out to happen. If you're not interested in what I have to say after I give you the run down I'm definitely interested in trying to plan out another RP!

hello dark i would love to do a rp with you i actually have a plot ready so pm me when you want to hear it!

Hi! I stumbled across your post and was wondering if you were down for a sort of fantasy/modern roleplay with a slow-burn romance in the mix? Thank you for your time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back