• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Partner [Multiple Fandoms] [Open]

Personal Information
Hello! My name is Dark, and I want to be challenged in Semi-Literate and Literate Roleplays. I want to work out of my comfort zone, become creative with responses, and come up with new ideas along the way. Anyone can start a conversation with me if you're interested in an rp, and tell me what your idea is, I'll listen to everything you want to say, detailed or not. Every day or so, I'll update my current mood for a fandom I'll be interested in. I'm into other fandoms as long as you introduce me to them and tell me what they're about. Tell me the name, and what you expect from the Roleplay. The suggestion will be located nearby the different fandoms below. Thanks!

Expectations:
-I normally tend to post pretty regularly, but can't be contacted from between 10 pm-5am central (US) time.
Partner can respond at anytime, but request that they remain consistant and active throughout the roleplay. Let me know when you have to leave, and when you will be back. I want to know what timezone you're in, so I can adjust our times to when we can meet up.

-Remember overall, let me know if you are busy or not because I don't like when a partner randomly leaves, even though that is life and understandable. Make sure to tell me if you're going to be offline, otherwise, I'll loose interest in the rp after a week or so, and it won't go anywhere.

-My normal responses can vary from 1-6 paragraphs, but really depends on how detailed my partner's response can be. But typically is in between 3-4 paragraphs.
Partner can be as detailed as long as they want. I also tend to be frequent with responses, and I normally check on my partner anytime but no more than waiting a month at most.

*IMPORTANT* If you come on here, have a plot ready whenever you come onto this forum or have an idea in mind to discuss with me. I will loose interest if you don't have an idea we can build on. I'm into world building, so any ideas with that are appreciated. ^ ^

-Anyone wanting help writing any stories that is in any of the categories I have listed below are welcome here, so feel free to message me about it.

-I will not judge how someone types their responses, everyone is treated fairly, and all ideas and opinions will be respected at ALL times.

-Respond to me on this thread if you're interested, and then present your idea(s) for me in a conversation.

-If you respond on this thread, I'm ok with anyone creating conversations with lists or lots of details with your ideas. I won't judge if the ideas are good or bad, so don't be afraid to talk about it. Most likely, just respond to me on here if you're interested and I'll start a conversation with you where we can talk more in detail about it. Thanks!

Possible Ideas
1. Dark can be met in Judgement Hall and face off against your character(doesn't matter what AU or universe)
2. Welcome to any other ideas presented for me.
3. Looking for someone to play as Asriel Dreemurr (UnderTale), and be able to engage with me in a genocidal battle. If interested, check out this link:
Fandom - Asriel Dreemurr Genocide Battle
4. Super works as a security guard at the original(1st game) FNAF location, and tries to survive a few nights within the pizzeria.
5. Writing a possible story where Super has childhood memories of his time at the original location(FNAF), and later a future experience as working as the security guard after all the horrible things took place, one or two of the animatronics remembering their lost child, and try to come to terms.
6. My OC wanders into an unknown island/planet, met with a beautiful or nasty history behind it, met with supernatural/fantasy characters, and multiple locations on this area. I have an idea with this, check out the thread if you're interested: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/dragon-island-fantasy-adventure-open.394101/7.

Genres
Action
Adventure
Futuristic
Fantasy
Mystery
Game-Related
Medieval
Romance
Sci-Fi
Horror
(Ask for any other genres aren't listed, open to any as well)
(Any ideas are welcome that aren't here)

Other Fandoms (More stars, more preferred):
UnderTale ******
Five Nights at Freddy's*****
Sonic The HedgeHog****

Naruto****
Eragon***
(Any series or ideas that are Dragon-related)*****
(Willing to try out other fandoms!)********

Pairings (For any scenario)
MxM
MxF

(any others are welcome)
Contact Options
If not this website, I can be contacted off these other browsers and websites, and they will be listed below:
Telegram: @RedTheDrago
Discord: RedTheDragon#6709

I will give out my username for either of these 3 options for whoever is interested in a long-term roleplay. If there are other websites you want me to rp off of, tell me their name and how I can contact you best. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey Dark! I've seen you looking around for someone to write with, so I thought I might stop by and see if could figure something out.

I'm not much of a gamer, so I don't know if I could help much with the things you've listed. But if you're into Skyrim, might could figure something out with that. I'm in a couple RPs already, so I don't think I'm really up for another, but I do know a few people who are interested in it who might be available. (I can make a list of the people I've written with before, so if you contact them maybe someone will be available.) Occasionally you can find some Legend of Zelda players around (I think Breath of the Wild is kinda popular right now) if you put them through the search box. (By the way, if you haven't tried that already, it can be pretty helpful for finding RPs according to a specific keyword or to find members discussing the subject in question. They may or may not be looking for partners at the moment, but it's worth a try.)

If you're interested in a group RP, there is one I'm in right now that might be interesting to you. It's set in medieval Britain and Ireland and focuses on a conflict between an evil king and the four dragon guardians and multiple heroes of the countries. All the dragon spots are filled, but there are probably still spots for heroes (especially since it's kinda hit a lull lately). You can check out the pages if you like (General Info, Characters, and IC) and send Dafydd a message if you're interested.

I'm sorry I'm not able to write with you myself, but hopefully this helps a little bit. Good luck!

Hey, I'd like to roleplay if you'd be up for it. I'm not the best when it comes to fandoms, but I love working on creative fantasy type roleplays. Let me know if you're interested :)

Still searching for anyone that wants to join me in an UnderTale Roleplay or one of the other Fandoms I've mentioned. Other than that, I'm open to anything.

Hi, I would be interested in doing a Medieval Fantasy Romance type of thing, if you're up for it. I already have an oc in mind, and a bit of an idea for a plot, and I would love to discuss it further. PM me if you think you'd be interested. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back