• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for partner - Mostly Fantasy (See Post)

Kumii

Hydro Dragon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So the title says 'Mostly Fantasy'. This is true to an extent. I'm looking for a partner to roleplay with (long-term).

First off, about me;
I am a 25 yo male. I started RPing when I was about 15 or so. The reason i'm looking for a long term partner is that group RPs tend to fall apart very quickly. I just figure that a 1x1 is more long term due to being able to adapt the RP to your partner and express dislike etc. for a certain topic or idea and work things out from there. Generally, im easy going about most things but I do have my limits and dislikes which I will explain later in the post. My preferred method of contact is through PM here.

My preferred genres are;
- Fantasy
- Fandom (Under certain rules. See Below please.)
- World/Nation Building
- Fandom/Fantasy Multiverse
- Superhero/Villain

Acceptable Plot types;
- Slice of Life
- Power Discovery
- Dystopian Future
- Fandom meets an Alternate Fantasy Universe (Multiverse type)
- Mythology meets Fandom (Mythology meaning, Norse Gods, Greek Gods, etc. anything from myth)
- Fandom (OC for me only though. Please respect this, I do not wish to roleplay an already made and developed character. You can though. OCxWhoever)
- And many more..

My personal rules on Fandom type RPs;
I will do Fandoms, however, I will express that I will want to make my own character for said Fandom RP. Though, I will pass the character through you first to make sure everything would meet your expectations of the RP we had in mind.

Fandoms I WONT do;
- Undertale
- My Hero Academia
- Stranger things
- Supernatural
- And more that I can't remember.
Mostly, I don't do fandoms I don't know/fully know the universe for.

If any of this interests you, please contact me via PM! I look forward to hearing from you!

Hello, I just came across your post. I was wondering if you're still interested in a rp? If you are let me know, and we can discuss in PM.
Damn this was a while ago... Uh.. I mean, yeah, we can discuss a few things in pm, go ahead and message me when you get a chance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back