• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for Partner (Long Term?)

Wonder Woman

Rpns Heroic Father Figure

full

Hello! I'm Wonder Woman (Previously Rocket) I'm a semi experienced Rper who is looking for a 1x1 partner!
In a partner I'm looking for:
- Someone who's active
- Generally Detailed Posts
- Someone who I get along with
Also I am really into modern/realistic rps with a heavy basis of romance (Though I added a new fantasy one in the second slide!) and I am 100% open to doubling and hearing other ideas besides my own!
Message me if interested and if you think you fit what I'm looking for!
wonder-woman-logo-brand-3173994e38986d5c-128x128.png
Modern/Realistic

Winner takes it all
YC is a rich collage student, getting prepped to take over his fathers company, MC is an arts student, living off pennies. For nearly 2 years of their university lives the two fell in love, speaking of their dreams and wants, even talking about running away together.
Then, YCs family steps in with a girl in mind for him to marry and a motive: if he doesn't get doesn't get the family business. That's what he was getting ready for his whole life what was he to say? He broke up with MC right before the summer began.
Jump to a few years later, YCs marriage is in shambles and the company he thought would fulfill him isn't what he expected. After a fight with his wife he goes for a walk to clear his mind, running into a girl he had thought he'd never see again. She was now engaged to a man, who admittedly was a bit of a slacker. Could she ever forgive him for leaving her? Is their flame still there?

Jessie's Girl
YC (doesn't actually have to be named Jessie XD) and MC have been best friends since primary school, inseparable. That is until high school, YC got a girlfriend. A beautiful, girly, fashionable, everything MC isn't. MC and YC still hang out but it's not the same, YCGF always either tagging along or being the topic on conversation. The problem? MC is hopelessly in love with YC, and she spends forever just wondering how in the hell she could be a woman like YCs girl?

I Still Remember Our Last Summer
YC was a student, who decided to spend his first summer vacation as an adult backpacking Europe. There in a hostile he met MC, a free spirit who was seeing the world with as much as she can in the life she has. After a summer of adventure and romance YC tells MC he wants her to come back with him to settle down, MC quickly tells him she can't, she had too much left to see.
Skip a few years later, YC is an up and coming in whatever career and sees the one that got away, MC. But, in a twist of the story she has become a responsible adult and has a child, one that looks a lot like YC.

Gossip Network
MC is a journalist, with dreams of being a new caster. Sadly, dreams sometimes take awhile to be reality. For now MC is stuck as a writer and presenter for a celebrity gossip network, writing fake and dramatic news. YC is a rockstar/actor (or really whatever kind of celebrity you want), he's sick of the life of glamour and fame, he hates all of the gossip and and the judgement he gets from strangers. When MC and YC meet at an event MC keeps her career a secret, at first it being to get a good story but when they seem to actually have a connection it's so YC wouldn't hate her. What will happen if he finds out?

Vanity: My favourite sin
YC is an art student, who is a bit of a sarcastic ass, MC is an aspiring model who loves herself, perhaps a little too much. One night when MC models for a drawing class the whole class draws her flawlessly, expect for YC. He included every mole, scar, imperfection in his art, MC didn't like it.... what happens when they keep running into eachother? Can romance really blossom from a hatred?

Drugs and Other Ways to Cope
MC and YC are best friends, living on the rough side of town and being known for their bad behaviour: sleeping around, doing/ selling drugs, partying, they do it all. But what happens when one night they get a little too messed up

wonder-woman-logo-brand-3173994e38986d5c-128x128.png
Fantasy
Love you as I may, fight for you as I will
MC is a princess, regal and proud. YC is a slave working within the castle, who has also been secretly working with the rebels to over throw the king and the royal family due to the kings mistreatment of his people and over use of his powers.
YC works mostly in the stables, which on days the princess feels the pressure of her duties she'd escape to, riding away on her horse though always with a guard on her side not wanting to see her venture past the castle gates. Though at first YC has an extreme hatred for the princess due to her bloodline, he soon begins to see she is gentle, fair and kind, unknowing of the true pain a slave could endure or the true power hungry actions of her father. As a forbidden romance forms between the two the rebellion grows near threatening the princesses life and also causing both to question what they really believe in.
coding credits: Wonder Woman Wonder Woman

Last edited:
I really love the ideas 'winner takes it all' and 'i still remember our last summer'! I would love to double up for them as well :3

full

Hello! I'm Wonder Woman (Previously Rocket) I'm a semi experienced Rper who is looking for a 1x1 partner!
In a partner I'm looking for:
- Someone who's active
- Generally Detailed Posts
- Someone who I get along with
Also I am really into modern/realistic rps with a heavy basis of romance (As you'll probably see from my ideas below) and I am 100% open to doubling and hearing other ideas besides my own!
Message me if interested!
no slide
no slide

coding credits: Wonder Woman Wonder Woman
HEy! I like I remember our last summer and Gossip nextwork!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back