• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for partner in my own created world.

thedovely

I’m looking for someone to come on many adventures with me. A partner to help me slay dragons, take on quests, handle threats to the world, even form a relationship with!

I have a prompt for a world I made myself, with provinces, races, political strife, mystical beings and and magical happenings all over the place! Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you’re interested! I’d love to meet new roleplay partners, and create characters and exciting worlds together! More than one person is welcome too, the more the merrier!

I like to think of my creation as an open-world roleplay, with main quest lines, side quests and tons of things to do and see! It’s also important to note that I think of this world as ours, not mine. I want you to build it and add in it just as much as myself! No matter how crazy you want to add in, go for it! I’m a very open person who loves to see what people can add with their imagination!

I realise this message is a bit of a mess, and also not very specific (I don’t want people stealing my prompts, I’ll tell you about my world when you message me :)) but I promise I’m a good roleplay partner with a few years of experience!

If you’re interested, message me straight away and introduce yourself.

Not very specific yes, but interesting all the same. Provided you're still looking, I'd be interested in hearing what you've cooked up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back