• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for partner in Dandere RP :) (MxF only)

Delzmore

Lazy Manga Reader
I am looking for someone who is willing to play the female in the paring and/or the Dandere (I will most likely be the male and/or the Dandere but you can choose if you want). Plot will be discussed through Pm's only.

Rules:

No one liners (I am fine with at least two or three lines but won't accept any less than two)

No overly sexual stuff (Fade to black or time skip)

Be willing to type out an paragraph or two if I type a paragraph or two.

Please tell me if you get bored so we can discuss what we can do to spice things up a bit.

If you don't want to be in the RP anymore just post here or tell me through PM's

IF YOU HAVE A PLOT IDEA, DO NOT BE AFRAID TO TELL ME!~ (^U^)

Post here or Pm if interested.

I can't yet because I just joined last night. I should be able to tomorrow if you'd like me to wait until then?

That is fine and the RP will happen through PM's too because it seems more personal that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back