• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Looking for Partner for Space Based Sci-Fi RP

Xenobiology

Your Local Fair Folk
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I'm Xeno and, if my name wasn't a clue, I'm heavily into xenobiology; the biological study of aliens. That being said, I haven't anyone to do a space sci-fi RP! D: If anyone is interested I'm will to hear ideas or characters and maybe we can discuss some plot ideas!

If y'all wanna hear what I have atm than this is for ya:
I have an alien General nicknamed Avant. She's part of a intergalactic group called the Federation. They're 'protectors' of the planets they have in their grasp. Though, if one would look a little further than the surface, the Federation isn't,,, always kind. They've been known to take planets and people by force and jail or execute people who don't follow them. Avant doesn't really know that though. She's an alien species I've created out of sheer fun! Her people were once dwelling on their home planet before a slingshot effect (the gravity of local orbitals causing a shift of their planet) had them leaving it and going into space. They're amphibious/reptilian in nature and, while humanoid in shape, look quite different! I'll attach a file here of her:
Avant.png

What if your character met an ex bounty hunter who knows the cruelness of the Federation and slowly show Avant over the course of getting back into action

What if your character met an ex bounty hunter who knows the cruelness of the Federation and slowly show Avant over the course of getting back into action
That sounds really fun! :D If you'd like, we could discuss it more in a Convo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back