• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for partner for RWBY Rp and future rp's (Female Preferred)

drummerboi

Four Thousand Club
hello, my names Connor it's a pleasure to meet you. I would like if you could be my Roleplay partner i only need one and the RP's i like to do are fandom ones like RWBY vampire knight ect. IF you would like to be my partner please pm me. I like BXG but i can do other genras of rp. For example, i would like one of our rp's to be a BloodbornexRwby cross over. If you would like me to explain more please pm. As for length I accept people who only do 3+ paragraphs about 3-5 lines long or above.Thank you for spending the time to read this and I hope you pm me ASAP :D

Hey there, I am interested in doing a RWBY roleplay with you. I currently don't have 10 messages on this site or else I would PM you. I can write three paragraphs and more easily. I hope to hear back from you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back