• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for partner for 1x1 Fantasy College Romance

MirrorGoddess

Hello! I'm looking for a partner to do a fantasy college romance. I would be playing the female part of the m/f pairing. However, I don't mind playing males as background or supporting characters. I would love the idea of a rugged werewolf and a sweet witch pairing! I can even play the male's roommate and you as the female's roommate if we want an opposite m/f pair to complement the main one. I am totally down with any LGBT pairings for any of the supporting characters as well. Please be 18+ as I am in my 20s and don't feel comfortable with minors in romances, I'm sure you understand! I typically write 1-2 paragraphs on a semi lit level, but I can write above that as well. Let me know if you're interested! Thank you!

I'm interested

Hello! I'm so sorry for the delay in messaging! I was getting email notifications, but they stopped and I had assumed I wasnt getting replies, so I checked on a whim and it turns out I was getting replies! Are you still interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back