• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Partner (Always open)

Sour Watermelon

Hill Top
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
About me and rules!!

Hello, my name is Ali. I am currently going to school to become a vet tech! I am a little rusty on doing roleplay, but I am trying to get better

-I am okay with FxM, FxF, and MxM ( I would like to do an FxM, but for your half, I don't mind who you would like as a canon crush)
-Please use realistic face claims
-Please no one-liners (Let me know if you get writers' block, trust me I understand I sometimes get it also)
-I am ghost friendly, meaning if you are gone for awhile we can start off where we were at. Please try to let me know if you need a break. I will understand.

-Please be okay with doubling

Marvel Universe
(Peter Parker, Starlord, Loki)
Harry Potter
Star Wars
(Kylo Ren/Ben Solo
Once Upon A Time
Vampire Diaries
Shadowhunters
The Resident
Grey's Anatomy
(Alex)
Siren
The Witcher
Peaky Blinders
Sons of anarchy
Shameless

Country girl X City boy
Bad boy X Good girl
Mob boss X Bystander
Supernatural creature x human
Supernatural creature x Supernatural Creature

Last edited:
I see your tags include hp but its missing from the list. Is it low priority? Are the pairings lower priority too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back