• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Partner ;3

FungKu

A Magical Sprite
Well, i'm just looking for someone to RP this with me. It's a plot summary I made up.

Home is a place where everyone is accepted. But not everyone is accepted by their own homes. A young man, Kira Takase, was treated like a black sheep in his own home. His family would ignore him and they would give no care towards him. One day, Kira committed an accident and he was then physically abused by his own parents and his siblings would does not even care. Beaten up and locked up in his own crappy room, he wasn't able to handle this kind of abuse anymore and decided to ditch home. Wandering the street on a rainy night, the pain and both physical and mental fatigue on his body finally gave away. Kira collapsed on the ground and waited for his bitter end. Until fate had one more destiny for him. A young woman, by the name of (PARTNER'S NAME), rescued him from his demise and took him in in her own home. And most of all, this woman was a Mangaka!

Partner's occupation is negotiable xD

Just posting this up to see who's interested and if this would even be good.

Splashing through the streets late that same night, a newspaper covering her head Gen Haiku dashes through the rain. tuning down a side street on her way back to her apartment, she stumbles upon a figure on the floor. Being alone late at night Gen would approach slowly, calling out "excuse me, is..are you ok?"

Feel free to pm me if your interested :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back