• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for pairings

Caits

Elder Member
Greetings all! I am currently looking for 1x1 roleplays. Some of you may know me, some of you may not. That's fine. I'm a female, 22 years old, and can roleplay both females and make quite comfortably.

Mostly I enjoy 1x1s because I don't have to feel like I'm holding people back if I need to be gone a day.

I also happily play in the age range 16-24.

I think detail is important for a roleplay, and character development, ,and that posts should reflect this-quality over quantity of course, and I understand it can sometimes be difficult to write a lot, I am quite happy with a paragraphI myself can, when given a response as such in return, write a few paragraphs or more.

We can also double up-which with some of my ideas might be good.

So, moving on.

I am looking to write in a few fandoms, with our own original characters:

-Sword Art Online (here I was thinking its basically our own characters, trying to get through the game without dying)

-Supernatural (our own characters essentially.)

-The Walking Dead (OCs, I actually have an idea for what could be the cause)

-Harry Potter (A new big baddie for our OC to fight)

-Fairy Tail

-Pokemon

Dresden files

-If you can convince me to do another Fandom, then well done!

I also have some original ideas of my own, based around things such as:

-Werewolves and Vampires (Please Do Not Think Twilight, and its twisted look on these blood thirsty and

moon compelled creatures)

-Demons and Angels (you could also chuck in humans there too)

-Modern or past-time fantasy

-Fantasy involving, but not limited to Elves, dragons, etc.

-Dragon hunting/Dragon Riding

-Real life things too

-Superheros, vigilantes, Villians (etc etc etc)

-And Any ideas you may or may not have

I do have some for plots

Plot one

Hunters of the Supernatural and the Creatures That Go Bump In The Night. What happens when you realize that the people on the other side aren’t as evil as you were always told they were? That a friend or neighbor has been passing for mortal, but has been something more than mortal all along - or that the new kid in class just may have a stake, silver bullet, or chunk of cold iron with your name on it. In this one, we could double up, have two humans,and two supernatural creatures

plot two

A dome has been over the city forever. You don’t ask questions because you won’t receive an answer. One day, escape has been seen as possible...but is the outside world cut of from your city for a reason

I would like to create a plot or idea with people though!

Harbinger said:
I'll be up forcreating a plot if you're interested?
Differently interested!

[QUOTE="I be Brandi]I like the plot idea #1.

[/QUOTE]
awesome! Do you want to PM to work out the details or just create a thread in the 1x1 section?

[QUOTE="jinx 13]I am interested!

[/QUOTE]
Awesome, interested in anything in particular?

[QUOTE="Emperor Lelouch]Pokemon
Werewolf x vampire

One of these.

[/QUOTE]
Wicked Ill PM you to work out the details soon

leefirefox said:
Hey, i would be interested in doing a SAO or a Fairy Tail Rp with ya.
Double awesome, again, I'll PM you to work out the details soon!

Haha like any of these really, I'm flexible and don't mind combining things or whatever :)

-Sword Art Online

-Harry Potter (maybe, idk how well id do but it seems interesting!)

-Fairy Tail

-Werewolves and Vampires

-Demons and Angels (you could also chuck in humans there too)

-Modern or past-time fantasy

-Fantasy involving, but not limited to Elves, dragons, etc.

-Dragon hunting/Dragon Riding

-Real life things too

If you're still searching for more people to RP with, feel free to shoot me a PM and maybe we could work something out. :o

I'm interested in the first idea. I'd kinda like to try something from before when my partner disappeared.

I'm so sorry. Life hit me with a brick wall and university tried to drawn me.

I promise in the next eight hours I will email you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back