• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Overwatch x)

B l a z e

あらし
Hello there! I'm a 25 year old male and I'm looking for people who're interested in 1x1 roleplays. I have been huge on forums for years but lately I have been fading away from them due to lack of interest in huge communities. I'm much more into the freedom you have with solo partners, so that's my jam. I posted another search not long ago on tumblr but fear that people may have been scared away by the fact that I live in gmt. Don't be! I'm awake and asleep at odd hours, so chances are, I can stay up and roleplay with you whenever.

Regarding my style, I do paragraph style, past-tense, third person. My replies are usually between 100-250 words and that's what I'm comfortable with. I can do longer replies if my muse is in it, but I prefer shorter and rapid-fire. Basically a ton of rapid-fire.

EXAMPLE:

It would be a lie to say that Gabriel didn’t like getting out of the headquarters. While he took pride in his status as the commander, he had never been a people person. He didn’t like the sound of people, others getting up in his business or higher-ups telling him how to run the Overwatch. He had worked hard to get to this position and Jack had been with him through this journey. Maybe that was why he had chosen the younger soldier to come with him on this mission; because Morrison was one of the few people who didn’t drive him up the wall.

Gabe had already been through his shower, finished before Jack, but even though they were technically off duty, he didn’t seem to be able to put away his work. When the other entered the common room, Gabriel was sitting on the couch, nose deep in some field report.

At first, he acted like he hadn’t heard Jack entering the room but when the other asked for food, he turned to look at him over his shoulder. “Do I look like a chef to you, Morrison?” Gabe answered before he turned his head back to the report in his lap. “Perhaps there’s some cans in the kitchen, I haven’t checked but bring me something if you’re going there.”

Currently I am mostly interested in roleplaying canons from Overwatch. I'm a sucker for most of the ships, but I would especially love to play Junkrat against Roadhog or Reaper against Soldier 76 because I ship these characters way too hard. I'm also hella down with McCree and Hanzo but I don't have any preference as to who I want to play here, so whichever is fine.

Since I'm looking for Overwatch OTPs I'm also going to request that you're of proper age (18+) when you add me. I'm not going to fade to black during smut or violent/gore scenes, but I will not, under any circumstances, write these with a minor.

(so I'm not entirely sure if I can use the PM function in here yet as I've never actually used my account in here, but if you're interested and able to PM me, feel free to throw me your skype, e-mail, discord or tumblr!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back