• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for others for an Ancient Greek Mythology based roleplay (3/4 spots, need one more))

CeaserXIX

PRAISE THE EMPEROR
Howdy!! This would be my first idea for a roleplay, and I was looking for four other individuals for a roleplay!!

So, I'll quickly post the plot summary here, so y'all would have at least a brief idea of what the plot is:

An oracle from Sparta was given a vision of four gods bringing life to four demigods, though out of fear of an unspoken prophecy, the gods punished these four children, each in different ways, leading the four of them to grow a deep hatred towards these gods, to which the oracle learned that these four children would eventually overthrow and usurper the thrones of these gods, and decides to lead these children, after which he finds them, down this path, out of a shared hatred for these gods.

If you're interested in this idea, just post to the thread letting me know you'd like to be included, and we'll continue on from there, once all the spots are filled up. I look forward to roleplaying with you all!! Oh, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited:
I'm definitely interested in this! Thinking maybe either a child of Ares or Hephaestus.

I wasn't aware the oracle was up for grabs, but probably a demigod. Also what time period is this role-play based in? I can't tell if it's "Ancient" Greece or modern times.

I wasn't aware the oracle was up for grabs, but probably a demigod. Also what time period is this role-play based in? I can't tell if it's "Ancient" Greece or modern times.
Ancient Greece, I realized a bit too late earlier this very early morning that I didn't exactly specify in the title, as I was slowly falling asleep as I made this lol.

So, what would be the best times for us to start getting stuff for the roleplay set up? I'm usually most active on the weekends, as long as I don't work overtime, and after 11:30 PM during the week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back