What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for orignal character MHA/BNHA/My hero academia rp!

Sub Genres
Action, Anime, LGTBQ, Romance, School, Slice of Life, Super Powers

Crow-friend

Magic Eight Ball
I prefer oc x oc, no canon characters please, literate/longer replies! I would like to mostly do fxm but if you have a male chatacter for Shizou and I like him a lot I wouldnt mind considering it.

18+ partners in the case it doesn't stay safe for work, I have a few plot ideas! My ocs are students at UA (I'll post a short description further down the thread) I don't mind if you have another student or villain/pro hero oc you wanna use I think any of those would be quite interesting.

The story can be either a cute romantic slice of life all the way to being a hostage of a powerful villain!

Shizou Okami - 6'2 - 180lbs

Shizou has dark cool toned curly hair on top with the back and sides being quite short. His skin is a warm tan color and his eyes are a pale blue. He looks skinny under his uniform but he has a lot of lean muscle. Shizou also has a pair of ears on the top of his head accompanied by normal human ones (in the usual ear place lol). He has a fluffy tail at the base of his tailbone, his teeth are all quite sharp except the 10 in the very front of his mouth. Shizou's fingernails are long and sharp like claws.

Shizou can be quite intimidating, whether its his height or his lingering quiet stares. He often has an annoyed look on his face. Despite his appearance he doesnt cause many issues, he mostly keeps to himself. He, unsurprisingly, is pretty built. He doesn't have many friends from UA, mostly because hes rumored to have a "Villan quirk" due to his unpredictability and past accidents.
Its not easy for him to make friends but when hes alone with someone he has moments of vulnerability. Flashes of a smile or a snicker here and there. Shizou can be quite protective/possessive of the people hes closed too as well. Perhaps it has something to do with his quirk.

Qurik: Alpha wolf

The user is able to transform into a wolf-like humanoid whose base physical abilities and senses are similar to but slightly weaker than Class 1-B's Jurota Shishida (while transformed). While the user is in this state, they are able to force people in a certain radius to do simple tasks through a very loud howl.

In its base, the tasks available to be ordered through the howl is the orders you can give to a trained dog. For example, unlike Shinso's quirk, you cannot order things that only human can (such as writing). "Sit/Stay" (self-explanatory), "Down boy" (the targets stand down and possibly back off, "Drop it" (a villain or something lets go of a hostage),
"Come" (self-explanatory)

Drawback: The user goes in a frenzy if they were stressed out or something similar prior to transformation.

Suisei Soryu - 5'4 - 125lbs

Suisei has pale pink freckled skin, short rich pink hair and bangs. Her eyes are a soft shade of blue and her frame is small but shes still well shaped because of intense UA training. Sui's fingers also have small webbing inbetween them.

Sui is very sweet and kind, and quite open about her feelings. She can act quite flirtatious because of her giggles and not so subtle stares. She loves being adventurous and doing something crazy just for the thrill. She's well know for her rebellious behavior, but because of her sweet personality most dont think badly of her. There are some who like to spread rumors about her being promiscuous and a trouble maker but she tries not to let it get her down. Much like Mina, Suisei's appearance is a result of her quirk rather than it being the quirk itself. She is an axolotl humanoid but her quirk is being able to detach and regrow parts of her body.

Quirk: Disassemble
The user is able to dissemble almost any living or nonliving object as long as they can wrap a hand or an arm around said object. For example: if the user wraps a hand around their own wrist they can separate the hand at the joint. The user also has the ability to regrow lost detached parts but prefers to reattach.
The user can only telepathically control their own body when dissembled or a non living object, if they detach another living beings hand they must carry it rather than control it via floating.

Drawback: The user cannot see if lets say a hand goes out of vision range for a hand does not have the ability to see. They may have to detach a portion of the face to follow the hand. The user's regenerative ability is also deeply affected by drier hot climates.

SavannahSmiles

I Move The Stars For No One
So are you looking for someone to play a female character for Shizou and a male character for Suisei? So we would both be doubling?

Miu-Miu

•°•Starry Skies°•°
I prefer oc x oc, no canon characters please, literate/longer replies! I would like to mostly do fxm but if you have a male chatacter for Shizou and I like him a lot I wouldnt mind considering it.

18+ partners in the case it doesn't stay safe for work, I have a few plot ideas! My ocs are students at UA (I'll post a short description further down the thread) I don't mind if you have another student or villain/pro hero oc you wanna use I think any of those would be quite interesting.

The story can be either a cute romantic slice of life all the way to being a hostage of a powerful villain!

Shizou Okami - 6'2 - 180lbs

Shizou has dark cool toned curly hair on top with the back and sides being quite short. His skin is a warm tan color and his eyes are a pale blue. He looks skinny under his uniform but he has a lot of lean muscle. Shizou also has a pair of ears on the top of his head accompanied by normal human ones (in the usual ear place lol). He has a fluffy tail at the base of his tailbone, his teeth are all quite sharp except the 10 in the very front of his mouth. Shizou's fingernails are long and sharp like claws.

Shizou can be quite intimidating, whether its his height or his lingering quiet stares. He often has an annoyed look on his face. Despite his appearance he doesnt cause many issues, he mostly keeps to himself. He, unsurprisingly, is pretty built. He doesn't have many friends from UA, mostly because hes rumored to have a "Villan quirk" due to his unpredictability and past accidents.
Its not easy for him to make friends but when hes alone with someone he has moments of vulnerability. Flashes of a smile or a snicker here and there. Shizou can be quite protective/possessive of the people hes closed too as well. Perhaps it has something to do with his quirk.

Qurik: Alpha wolf

The user is able to transform into a wolf-like humanoid whose base physical abilities and senses are similar to but slightly weaker than Class 1-B's Jurota Shishida (while transformed). While the user is in this state, they are able to force people in a certain radius to do simple tasks through a very loud howl.

In its base, the tasks available to be ordered through the howl is the orders you can give to a trained dog. For example, unlike Shinso's quirk, you cannot order things that only human can (such as writing). "Sit/Stay" (self-explanatory), "Down boy" (the targets stand down and possibly back off, "Drop it" (a villain or something lets go of a hostage),
"Come" (self-explanatory)

Drawback: The user goes in a frenzy if they were stressed out or something similar prior to transformation.

Suisei Soryu - 5'4 - 125lbs

Suisei has pale pink freckled skin, short rich pink hair and bangs. Her eyes are a soft shade of blue and her frame is small but shes still well shaped because of intense UA training. Sui's fingers also have small webbing inbetween them.

Sui is very sweet and kind, and quite open about her feelings. She can act quite flirtatious because of her giggles and not so subtle stares. She loves being adventurous and doing something crazy just for the thrill. She's well know for her rebellious behavior, but because of her sweet personality most dont think badly of her. There are some who like to spread rumors about her being promiscuous and a trouble maker but she tries not to let it get her down. Much like Mina, Suisei's appearance is a result of her quirk rather than it being the quirk itself. She is an axolotl humanoid but her quirk is being able to detach and regrow parts of her body.

Quirk: Disassemble
The user is able to dissemble almost any living or nonliving object as long as they can wrap a hand or an arm around said object. For example: if the user wraps a hand around their own wrist they can separate the hand at the joint. The user also has the ability to regrow lost detached parts but prefers to reattach.
The user can only telepathically control their own body when dissembled or a non living object, if they detach another living beings hand they must carry it rather than control it via floating.

Drawback: The user cannot see if lets say a hand goes out of vision range for a hand does not have the ability to see. They may have to detach a portion of the face to follow the hand. The user's regenerative ability is also deeply affected by drier hot climates.
hey hey!! I'm down to roleplay if this is still up-?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)