• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for original plots; relationship building (mxf or fxf)

Zoss Boss

QtPaTT
Hello! I am a 22 year old girl looking for a semi-literate/literate roleplay!
I can reply AT LEAST a few times every day.
I have a few OCs, but I don't mind doing canon characters!
I prefer roleplaying female/feminine roles and will do FxM or FxF (roleplays don't have to have romance, but I enjoy relationship building )
If we use OCs, I will DEFINITELY draw our OCs together a ton! <3
If you have any original ideas, please let me know (:

Rules:
- Have to be 18+
- At least Semi-Lit
- Let me know if you are busy some days (I will be busy too, so if we need a break, let me know! (:)

Original Ideas:

- Our characters are cyberpunk detectives that are assigned as partners. They solve a ton of mysteries, bust up bad guys, all that junk. One day, a horrible event happens; most likely one of our characters getting framed for something they did not do.

- Hunger Game-esque scenario. Our characters are lumped into a small group to survive together. Their goal is to reach a certain destination where they will be rewarded for their courage. Our characters accidentally get separated from the group and have to fend for themselves, all the while looking out for danger.

I love any slice of life or survival based roleplay! Love Cyberpunk themes 8)

Fandoms:
Angels of Death
Beastars
Soul Eater
Sgt Frog
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Chobits
Made in Abyss
Danganronpa
Steins;Gate
Castlevania
Fire Emblem
Lisa: The Painful
Hatoful Boyfriend
Don't Starve Together
Pokemon (All gens; mostly gen 4-7)
Stardew Valley
Undertale/Deltarune
Ib
Squid Game

If you have any other ideas or want to know if I am into anything else, let me know! <3 Please feel free to message me!

Hey! The cyberpunk detectives sound like a great idea! If you're still open, I'd love to rp that! ^^

Honestly, I would love the hunger games-like idea! I'd love to rp that with ya if you're still accepting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back