• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings (Ignore date/posts!) (Looking for one partner, open!) A completely safe jungle with hints of a murder mystery & a completely safe water planet!

privremen

A Glowing Fluorescent Tube
(with a fancy ampersand!)

I have two(ish) plot ideas, with the murder mystery one taking place in a big 'ol jungle that's completely peaceful and is full of terrifying peaceful and violent nice creatures*, and one that takes place on a distant ocean planet that's got a whole bunch of completely and totally non-harmful fish swimming around in it**.

I have a M mage/wizard X F knight fantasy adventure plot in mind, but do be warned that this one is almost entirely unplanned so a large portion of it would be on-the-spot. I feel like that's a pretty good way to develop fluid writing, though, so I'm leaving it that way, heh.

(and maybe some sentient computer-related plots? :3)

Both main plots have a bit of focus on some mystery elements, with the real focus being hidden until later in the plot, slowly revealed through the worlds. Both main plots are currently written to be FxF (technically), non-romantic.

Also, I'd really, really prefer to do the first plot (murder mystery) first, and do the other plot later - though we can do both plots at the same time!

I'm going to be quite specific with what I want, so be warned that I might not be too flexible with some rules, unless otherwise said.

(Bold sentences meaning important stuff that you probably came here for, heh)

• My characters will be anthropomorphic animals (furry), but your characters will be human. Might as well get this out of the way, heh

• In both of the plots, our characters will be female. This does NOT mean that I will only roleplay females, though!

• I'd like a partner that can come up with ideas for the plots (and any future ones!) and help to work with me on them.

• If you're going to ditch/take a break, please tell me beforehand. Due to personal reasons, I'll most likely need to take breaks from roleplaying occasionally - but I'll definitely be sure to give full warning when I do, and I'd expect a partner to do the same.

• Some of my plots can contain darker moments (though they're not completely focused on them!), so just a fair warning. They also will contain happier sections, so don't worry!

• I am in the CST timezone, and I'm usually willing to adjust for other timezones.

• I'd really like to know your gender upfront (as in, on your profile), along with your age.

• I can roleplay on Discord, if needed. If we were to roleplay more 18+ content & details (and I don't mean that), I'd feel more comfortable doing it there.

• I would like my roleplay partner to be comfortable with doing a few other plots in the future, though right now I only have these two. (Well, I also have a third, somewhat undeveloped plot but let's not talk about that right now, heh) (Maybe a more laid back pokemon-and-trainer related one, too?)

• I write between 1-3 paragraphs, and I expect my partner to write about the same amount. I can reply multiple times per day, and I'd like at minimum 1 response every other day. I fully understand real-life situations that would prevent you from doing so, as long as you give me a heads-up. Grammar is important, but I will excuse the occasional mistake (Everybody makes 'em! :D) but three every post is a little much.

• I like to chat, so feel free to talk to me in OOC! Communication is important, and If you're not happy with how the roleplay is going, tell me and I'll try to help!
The wizard (your character) is trained in battle magic, but he doesn't exactly want to use it, especially not against other sentient creatures. He has been requested to grab a very powerful crystal from a deep, underground cave. The cave hasn't been explored yet, and there have been sightings of goblins in the area - so your character seeks out the help from a knight's guild named "The Order", and they send a trained knight (my character) to assist your character in obtaining the crystal. The journey will be dangerous, but the knight is fearless. After all, what kind of harm could a musty old cave possibly contain?

This plot is NOT planned out much past what you just read, so this plot will be somewhat winged past a certain point. I would like us to plot this one out a little bit more before we started it.
(Look at that fancy list!)

Reply to this post and I'll PM you if I think we'll be good roleplay partners. :D

*jungle may actually be dangerous and linked with several missing persons cases

**fish may actually be large and unknown creatures, and they may cause severe harm such as bleeding, lacerations, nausea, dismemberment, and unusually high blood pressure levels

Last edited:
(with a fancy ampersand!)
I have two plot ideas - one taking place in a murderous and scary completely peaceful and non-harmful jungle,* and one taking place on an alien water planet with terrifying peaceful creatures that definitely don't pose any harm.**

I'm going to be quite specific with what I want, so be warned that I might not be too flexible with some rules, unless otherwise said.

My characters will be anthropomorphic animals (furry), but your characters will be human. Might as well get this out of the way, heh

I write between 1-2 paragraphs, and I expect my partner to write the same amount. Grammar is important, but I will excuse the occasional mistake (Everybody makes 'em! :D) but three every post is a liitle much.

I like to chat, so feel free to talk to me in OOC! If you're not happy with how the roleplay is going, tell me and I'll try to help!

Reply to this post and I'll PM you if I think you'll be a good roleplay partner. :)

*jungle may actually be dangerous and linked with several missing persons cases
**creatures may cause severe harm such as bleeding, lacerations, nausea, dismemberment, and unusually high blood pressure levels
Hey there, so I was reading over your post and I'm interested in the alien water planet. I'm intrigued about a human entirely out of their element there would do in order to adapt and survive in such an environment. I have no qualms roleplaying with furries as I do it myself on a few occasions. I'm very happy and willing to do a paragraph or two of response because I generally do that anyways. Though sometimes I range down to a single sentence or two but still make sure what needs to be said and done is done. You can contact me anytime in PM and I'll reply the moment I get back onto RpN, my schedule is rather erratic lately.

I'm actually interested in this! I've been looking for a roleplay like this for SO long.

Hello.

I am intrigued with your descriptions of the worlds, and would love to explore both concepts. Perhaps there could be a universe a few light years to the left where there are two inhabitable planets- one of the completely safe and non violent jungle variety, and one of frolicking underwater fun with absolutely no danger at all because how could a story actually have dangerous elements XD. I have several ideas already for both, and would love more discussion. I am new to the site, and have not done the requisite posting as of yet, and have no clue how any of this works yet either, but I look forward to hearing from you.

On my side, I have been RP-ing for years, and love creating new and original worlds, and the characters to run them. I usually double to the extreme, so I am up for whatever you would like to throw my way.

(Snickers) looked better on the brochure, right?

I’m not sure which option tickles my fancy more, but I’m interested.

Hello. I am not sure whether you have found "the one" in regards to this rp or not, but I wanted to express my interest. I really love world building/exploring different worlds. I also love the horror feeling of being out of your element with danger at every turn. ^,^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back