• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for one or multiple partners

cran

Dumb, gay, and ready to play
Hey, I'm Cran (formerly Cranboggles) and I'm an experienced but somewhat rusty RPer looking for potential partners.

About me:
  • I'm available to play on here or on discord, but personally I prefer discord so having it is a bonus
  • I tend to write at least a paragraph or two per response and I'd like someone who does the same
  • My timezone is EST
  • I like fantasy, scifi, horror, and some dice-based games

Looking for:
  • 18+ players please
  • Good writing skills of course but above all else, a good collaborator
  • LGBT players preferred
  • Semi-regular responses. I don't intend to be online 24/7 and I don't expect you to either but please don't ghost on me and if possible let me know when I can expect to hear from you
  • Just someone who's chill and fun

NOT looking for:
  • Bigots and assholes of any kind need not apply
  • I'm not really interested in doing anything that's 100% romance oriented
  • Not looking for anything NSFW either
  • While I'm occasionally into some darker material, absolutely no incest/pedophilia/rape/slavery/abuse themed RPs PLEASE

Top RP interests right now:
  • Horror and paranormal adventure stories- anything with monsters, especially a monster character I can play is a big YES with me
  • Low fantasy/urban fantasy/fantasy in a modern setting/etc
  • Fairytale themes (darker fairytales very much included)
  • Soft scifi/futuristic
  • Soft post apocalyptic, post-post apocalyptic

Please feel free to approach me (on this thread or privately) with any questions, suggestions, ideas, etc you might have. Anyone interested will at least be considered. Also let me know if you want my discord. If you seem chill chances are I'll give it to you no prob.

Sorry this whole thing is so long and wordy. I just wanted to be as clear with what I'm into and not into as possible. Thanks for your time!

I would love to hear more about a Paranormal adventure rp :)

While I don't have any single super developed plot right now, some examples of things I've been thinking about in that area are like, a monster hunter/monster of the week type story, monsters living among humans, something like that? I'd like to develop something more specific with a partner since I prefer to collaborate on plot. If you or anyone has any ideas or preferences, I'd love to hear about it.

I usually do high fantasy RPs, but I think low fantasy would be interesting. Do you have any plots in mind?

It's more like I have a lot of very undeveloped little plot ideas and as I said I prefer to develop ideas in collaboration with a partner so if there's some idea/character you're into right now that fits along the lines of the stuff I've stated, just message me and ideally we can figure it out from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back