• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for One on One partners

Vaplus

Still here I see? Very Good
I’m an Antisepticeye roleplayer that is pretty bored this quarantine and am looking for some more partners.

I am open to any type of roleplay and am more then open to ships. I’m willing to ship just about anyone /Inclusive oc’s!/ with the glitch. Just tell me what you want and I’m almost sure to say yes.

I am more then willing to go off to another platform depending on what it is. I try to roleplay semi-lit to lit depends on my mood but I’m open for any all I ask is you have good grammar/no need to be perfect\.

I would like for ships to me Male|Male but will do Make|Female.

Just a note I am on mobile so things my be a bit wonky.

sorry but i dont watch those animes hmm but have you seen some disney cartoons or movies?
Ya but I don’t really roleplay Disney that much. For Disney I normally just do gravity falls but you could throw something at me and go from there

Ya but I don’t really roleplay Disney that much. For Disney I normally just do gravity falls but you could throw something at me and go from there
well i would like to do a house of mouse role play where i role play as my oc charakter and you are role playing as the landlord pete and after awhile some of the guests who are in this club but if you dont know house of mouse okey

well i would like to do a house of mouse role play where i role play as my oc charakter and you are role playing as the landlord pete and after awhile some of the guests who are in this club but if you dont know house of mouse okey
I know house a mouse as it was one of my favorite things to watch as a kid but I don’t think I could roleplay from it Sorry. Anything else

I know house a mouse as it was one of my favorite things to watch as a kid but I don’t think I could roleplay from it Sorry. Anything else
how abaut a pokemon role play? where you are role playing as a wild pokemon and im a trainer who is looking for some wild pokemons

how abaut a pokemon role play? where you are role playing as a wild pokemon and im a trainer who is looking for some wild pokemons
That would be good but You’re grammar seems to be off here by a lot could you give me a sample of your roleplay style. I don’t want to get into something and not enjoy it.

That would be good but You’re grammar seems to be off here by a lot could you give me a sample of your roleplay style. I don’t want to get into something and not enjoy it.
well english is not my first language and im mostly doing one line replys because i dont have so a big bag of ideas like some of the other role players do *i was in a forest reading a book*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back