• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for One, Literate, Long Term RP Partner

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
  • Don't apply if you are afraid to click on that Detailed button.
  • Don't apply if you are inexperienced.
  • Don't apply if you have a real life that is going to be a constant distraction. (Whiplash sounds .... and laughter of the crowd. Hey, it a circus. Where was YOUR mind at?) Moving on ....
  • Don't apply if you don't have your own computer.
  • Don't apply if you aren't old enough to shave them whiskers off. (I'll make allowances for cats.)
  • Don't apply if you can't both create an awesome character ... and actually roleplay it.

Oh yes, and don't apply if you can think of a reason not listed above that would disqualify you.

LOL ... now if you made it this far, here is the first rule of writing.

1. Sit in front of the computer and start to write. Never mind if it is good. Keep going until your hands are ready to fall off. Then you can stop and rewrite it using your head.

Still reading? Good! Now we can get to the meat of this ad. Genres.

I hate fandoms.

I don't have a romantic bone in my body.

I am a control freak.

I don't DO grit and gore. (I don't need the added depression in my life.)

I don't do teen angst. (I didn't have angst when I was a teen for that matter. Why would I have it now?) You want angst? Try being an adult. You want a LOT of angst? Try being a parent. You want to laugh at people with angst? Be a grandparent.

Still here? Really? Boy are you a glutton.

I love Sci fi and science fantasy.

Fantasy? Not so much. Very very picky.

Post holocaust is okay, but I avoid the gritty stuff.

I love superheroes - and I do mean heroes. Does not have to be a comic book type setting.

Time travel is fun.

I love cross genre.

Man ... I guess noone recognizes sarcasm. I am not really as strict as the above sounds. I am just looking for an above average quality writer that can commit. I PREFER one who can create the setting, plot, and NPC's. I do this all the time. I'd like to swap seats for a change.

The first rule is a paraphrase from Finding Forester (Sean Connery movie about two writers - one a student, the other published.)

Hmm.... well I just took the time to read through the partners out of sheer boredom, and I would like to give it a shot. I can't promise I'll be a perfect partner, or as experienced as you may want. (As, I may not be able to come up with a sheer setting, and plot that is enjoyable to both without some discussion, cause I know nothing about you, nor what you may like, besides that you don't like fandoms, and what you have written above. I have semi-experience creating NPC's but it would also be nice to be not the only one fully responsible for everything. I can commit at least a post a day, though I normally post a lot more than just one a day. As for detailed, I can only give as much as I'm given to work with, because a ' "Okay" She said with a smile' gives me literally nothing to work with.

I can't say real life won't be a distraction, it won't be constant, but.. it'll be most of the time, though unless something urgent comes up, I can probably guarantee at least one or two posts a day. I don't do romance or pairings (I assume pairings are romance.) Though, I'm unfamiliar with grit and gore, unless you mean gore as in..arms getting torn off and stuff, in which case I'd prefer not to do. Just as you apparently hate fandoms, I greatly dislike superhero things. Because, it's virtually one sided in anything, and it's semi-predictable. If you're a control freak, I can handle that, but I expect some liberty man. I don't want to be forced to go left when I could go right, if you know what I mean (Yes, even if it meant screwing myself over xD .)

I've never tried time-travel so I'm a little skeptical on that, as such I have never really done Sci-fi or "science fantasy". So, you might have to explain those to me as well. I greatly enjoy fantasy though I'm slightly picky on it, whilst I probably wouldn't be into post holocaust (I can guess what it is, but I could be wrong.) I've never done a cross-genre, but I am always willing to try new things, as that way I can decide if I don't like them for future encounters. Now here's a warning about me. I suck at opening posts, my posts get better as the role-play advances, but I cannot for the life of me pull out a decent beginning post. Now I'll stop talking here in case I take up to much of your time. If you're interested. Please get back to me I suppose either by here, or through the PM system. Thank you, Mitheral

Sincerely yours (but not completely),

Mireille.​

I'll PM you later. Need to get rolling out for work. There is a chance I won't have internet later today. One of the places I get sent a lot where I am going is in a very bad cell area - rural. I may get stuck there overnight. Very good chance of that if I get one of those loads. (I'ma trucker.)

Ah, well best of luck on your job, and keep safe, never know what could happen out there, so take your time. No worries. I'll await your PM whenever you can possibly get it to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back