• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for oldest Charmed sister (OCs, and other characters welcome. The 1998 show's universe)

R i v e r

...Fire in my heart, Ice in my veins...
Hey guys! Ashurayx Ashurayx and I are looking for someone interested in playing the oldest sister in our Charmed roleplay. Of course other characters (the sister's friends, whitelighter, love interests etc,...) are welcome as well if anyone is interested in joining.
We would be using OCs and follow the story like the (Charmed 1998-2006) show went with slight changes and editions to the story to make it more interesting. If you have any more questions feel free to ask either Ashurayx Ashurayx or me. We can also come up with plot points and enemies, etc... together and I am open to any suggestions you might have.
Well, that's it for now and I reaaaly hope someone will be interested in joining us.

P.S.: If you would be willing to double up that would be also great but not a must.

Wow, can't believe I'm a seeing a actual charmed Rp... I loved the series and always wanted to do one. Though I dont know about the oldest sibling role for myself, I'd love to add a OC of mine into your guys Rp.

But the guys moved it to Diacord if you're okay with it we can send you an invite (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back