• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Traumafixx

Hi!! I’m Fixx, 22 and I’m somewhat new to role playing so I’m still learning a lot and figuring out my style. I’m not to big on literacy and proper grammar but it definitely has to be decent enough to understand! Also must be 20+ I’m not to comfy with Rping with anyone under that, oh and I’m totally fine with one liners and Semi lit!

At this moment i don’t have any plot ideas I’m mostly looking to join someone else’s plot! But here’s a few things

- I'm down to join a group RP or a 1x1 as well
- I’m fine with any gender pairings but I usually play male or NB
- I’m into fantasy, super natural, horror, slice of life, romance, paranormal, demon
- fine with non human
- I currently have a vampire and monster OC I wanna use (I have art of them if you wanna see)
-I’m pretty much open to any plot line as long as it sparks my interest

If interested at all or wanna discuss a plot line together feel free to DM me and I’m open to any questions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back