• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Nier Automata or Genshin Impact RP (21+)

Faye_Nia

Hey everyone! :) My name is Faye (f). I’m 25+ and looking for an RP partner who is 21+ and would be interested in doing either a Nier Automata or Genshin Impact RP. I prefer to write canon characters, and I don’t usually do OC/canon characters. Adding in a few side OC characters is totally fine though!

My writing style is in third-person, usually a few paragraphs in length but sometimes longer depending on what’s going on.

I absolutely love plotting and sharing ideas or just gushing about how awesome the characters are! If you ever don’t like the direction the RP is taking, feel free to be open about it. Conversation is key and it’s only fun when we’re both enjoying the direction we’re headed :)

Okay onto my ideas and pairings I’m interested in! Feel free to share your own plots and ideas with me as well :) These are just a few I have at the moment.

If you are interested in writing out an RP with me, please feel free to respond here with a comment :)

Nier Automata:

Pairings:
  • 9S/2B
Characters I can play:
  • 9S
Plot ideas:
  • Would love to do an RP that starts off from the end of the game, where they all get a chance at a new life again. Would be interesting to play out the challenges 9S and 2B would face when it comes to their own hidden feelings they’ve had for each other and how to grow accustomed to the very different, peaceful world they’re now living in.
  • Would also be interesting to play out a few of the iterations they spent together during the war. Over the course of a few lifetimes and ”cycles” between them where 9S finds out the truth again and again and 2B has to carry out her mission.

Genshin Impact:

Pairings:
  • Ayato/Thoma
  • Alhaitham/Kaveh
  • Kazuha/Tomo (Kazuha’s friend)
  • Kazuha/Wanderer
  • Dainsleif/Lumine
  • Dainsleif/Kaeya
Characters I can play:
  • Thoma
  • Alhaitham
  • Kaveh
  • Kazuha
  • Tomo (Kazuha’s friend)
  • Dainsleif

A few plots I have:
  • Ayato/Thoma: I have a small idea where Thoma initially has feelings for Ayaka. Ayato grows jealous when he realizes this though and is determined to win Thoma’s affections. Would also be interested in developing a relationship between the two where Ayato is expected to find a noble partner in marriage but both are torn because they have unspoken feelings for each other.
  • Kaveh/Alhaitham: Would love to explore the theories circulating right now with Alhaitham being the reincarnated soul of King Deshret and Kaveh being the Goddess of Flowers. Maybe something happens and one of them starts having dreams or memories of their past life?
  • Kazuha/Tomo (his friend): Would love to do an RP where Kazuha goes back in time to try and change the events of what happened and save Tomo. Or would be interested in doing a “what if” AU where something happens that brings Tomo back to life (maybe even as a ghost at first before he‘s able to get his body back?)
  • Kazuha/Wanderer: Would be fun to develop these very different people who share a similar tragic past. Would be interesting to see them journey together and learn from one another.
  • Dainsleif/Lumine: Would absolutely love to explore what may have happened in the past between these two and develop a relationship between them. What had they experienced back in Khaenri’ah before the events of what happened? And what all did they experience on their journeys together? I also have a soulmate plot idea that goes with this. I can discuss with you if you’d be interested!
  • Dainsleif/Kaeya: Would be interested in exploring the connection these two might have if they were to meet in the current point in the game. We can go with Kaeya’s backstory that was just revealed in the game or you’re more than welcome to come up with some AU ideas! (Like prince/noble Kaeya and Dainsleif being his knight) .I feel that given some development, they could develop a close relationship.

hello! i'd be down to do an alhaitham/kaveh rp if you're still looking for one! i love the theory you mentioned for them, and recent kaveh leaks only made the reincarnation brainrot stronger 😌

Users who are viewing this thread

Back