• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Myla

The nerd with the books
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hellos! My name is Myla and I am 24 years old. I have been RPing for the last 10 or so years.I recently took a break from RPing and I am back ready to start some new ones! This being said, I do have a few preferences which are:

ஐI usually only do fxm or fxf. However, I don't mind doing mxm depending on the plot.​
ஐI do prefer playing the Female, but I don't mind playing the male nor doubling.​
ஐI am in my 20s, so I prefer to RP with people my age or older. I will not RP with anyone under 20!​
ஐA lot of these might have romance, so let's keep it pg-13 and "fade to the black." Also, please do not try to force the romance, just let it go with the flow. I love slow burn romances!​
ஐGrammar! Please no typing in text form during the role play unless it's in the OOC. (ex. lol, u, wats, wuz up, etc.) (In the OOC, I really don't care what or how you type. :) )​
ஐI could do either simple, casual, or detailed styled RP posts, but usually, I prefer casual or detailed. :)
ஐNO ONE-WORDERS.​
ஐIf you want to do multiple paragraphs, then that's completely fine with me.​
ஐYou don't have to automatically type back, but I prefer that you type a post at least once every few days.​
ஐIf you have to go away for a while, please do tell me instead of keeping me waiting for you to type, I will do the same for you.​
ஐIf you're not interested in the RP anymore, then just tell me and we'll stop it. I won't be mad.​
ஐIf you have other ideas or want to change the plot up, I don't mind! I love to recreate plots or come up with new ideas.​

Plot Ideas:

Laboratory Meta-Babies:
On one faithful day, Muse A was born. Muse A showed nothing, but human qualities at first. They giggled and cried like any other baby. They had a pair of wonderful parents. A life that any baby would've loved. However, at the age of one, they began showing powers that were not very human-like. At the age of two, their parents were on the run constantly trying to hide Muse A from being discovered after they seen similar babies on the news being taken by the government. By age three, Muse A's parents were shot down and Muse A was taken by the government. Muse A could remember nothing of their time with their parents. Growing up, all they knew was the laboratory they grew up in.

Muse B is a regular human being whose intelligence is beyond anyone else's out there. They have always been a child prodigy growing up. By the time they hit twelve years old they would have already graduated high school. By the time they hit their 20s, Muse B would already have graduated school with multiple PhD's and is working in the same laboratory Muse B grew up in. Muse B is tasked with finding out where these powers stem from and how to turn these beings into military weapons. Muse B has never personally talked to Muse A, but has always watched them behind the glass of the testing rooms. Feeling bad for Muse A, Muse B sneaks a picture of Muse A's parents with their names written on the back of the photo in Muse A's hand.

Muse A is planning their escape and planning to kill everyone there in order to escape. Will Muse A spare Muse B's life after the picture? Would they be able to go through with their plan? Or will they be trapped once more? Will Muse B betray the government and help Muse A escape? Or will they continue their work? Only fate could tell.

Mutants:
Mutants are an abomination.
Mutants deserve equal rights.
They should be caged up. They are a danger and malice to society.
They can help save lives. With mutants on our sides, we could win future wars.

Mutants have always existed since the stone age. Mutants are those who are born with extra abilities. Some can read minds, while others can create fires and grow plants. In the turn of recent events, the cat is out of the bag, and everyone knows mutants exist. There is social unrest on what to do with these beings, but the one thing for sure is that it is a dangerous time to be a mutant. People have begun to hunt Mutants down while others want to capture them for social experiments.

Muse A and Muse B are part of the 10% of the population that has been born with an extra ability. Muse A is known as the "Master of Pain." His/her extra ability is the ability to cause excruciating pain in others. With no control over his/her ability, they live a life of total isolation. They can't even touch a person without the person passing out from the pain. They cannot even get angry in a room with many people without accidentally pushing pain into their minds. Muse B is the complete opposite. Muse B has the ability to heal. They can heal everything from people to plants to even animals. However, it comes at the cost of depleting their own energy when doing so.

When they meet, Muse A discovers what ability Muse B has, Muse A automatically feels pure hatred towards them for the ability he/she has. Then an event occurs that forces them to stick together. Forcing them to get along, Muse A and Muse B team up together to make it out alive.

The Soulmate
Each being of any race has one mate. This mate is a soulmate who balances out the other. The moment they meet everything changes, for many their mate would be their one and only. They will no longer have eyes for anyone else. For a few, they will reject their mate because of personal reasons (ex.One of the mates were already married, one of the mates were a player, unfaithfulness, unreadyiness, abusive, personal hate, etc.) It is hard for a mate to stay away from their other, and even harder for a mate to have their other mate in danger or to seem them together with someone else. So usually, mates are protected and prized from the other mate. It rare for a mate to be rejected. It is frowned upon, but there is one exception. The only thing frown upon even more than rejecting is for a supernatural being to have a human mate. In this instance it is allowed/encourage for the supernatural being to reject their mate. Character A is demigod and character B is a human. When Character A meets his/her mate, will (s)he reject or keep his/her mate? Will (s)he protect his/her mate from the elders to avoid being forced to be split up?

Oh Dear...
One character is an assassin and another one is a healer. The assassin was on his/her way through a mission to kill his/her assignment for the day. When (s)he reaches the setting of where his/her assigned victim is, (s)he finds his/her mate. Mates were rare to find at the time so, the assassin did the only thing he could think of... Kill his victim, kidnapped his mate to keep with him/her for good, and keep going with on with the day.

Your Own Guardian Demon:
Heaven has run out of Guardian Angels! Yeah, Guardian Angels are a thing, and these days all of them are occupied. These Angels specify in helping people. Humans are given an Angel the moment they are born, but only hear them. Like a consciousness on your shoulder. Most people love their angels, others hate them. But everyone has one… Until now.
Meet Muse B. Back when God realized he had a shortage of angels he decided to experiment, see if he could replace the Angels for a little while as he made more. Thus Muse B was born! And was give the first guardian demon!And this, is Muse A, the Guardian Demon. This guardian demon used to be one of the most insignificant on the demons. Like the Secretary of a Secretary’s Secretary. Yeah, really low. So low it was the best possible choice since it was a pretty powerless demon, therefore perfect for the job! Muse A was given the title, rules and training of all guardian Angels and sent off to protect and guard muse b through life!

But there was only one problem. Muse A wasn’t an angel, so they could couldn’t use the same cloaking magic to disappear from their assigned human! They could choose to appear or disappear from other humans but not their human. Thus making their human aware of thus demon.
To fix this God allowed this demon to have some, very limited, powers, since it wasn’t an angel and still needed to be able to suddenly put a pillow if the human fell or help their first date go great.

Muse B grew up “just fine”, believing they had an odd imaginary friend when they were small. Guardian Angels interfered less and less as their assigned humans grew, only helping when really needed. So the demon did the same until a few weeks ago. When Muse B finally, and accidentally met their Guardian demon after almost getting into what logically should’ve been a deadly accident.

Credit: Roleplay Starter Ideas and Plots

Insomnia Bakery
Character A is a baker plagued with insomnia. They often walk to their little bakery late at night and work on the next day’s cupcakes, bread and cookies to keep their mind occupied when they can’t sleep. One hot, humid summer night, they open the back door to let the breeze in, but stumble upon Character B, a homeless person about their age. Character A immediately recognizes Character B, who used to be their best friend and neighbor when they were little. But Character B doesn’t seem to remember any of it. After a short, awkward conversation during which Character A tries their best to jog Character B’s memory, Character B announces that they have to go and quickly walk away into the night.

Character A spends the rest of the night thinking about Character B. They are convinced that Character B is their childhood friend because of a strange beauty mark that Character B has always had over their right eyebrow. But why didn’t Character B recognize Character A? Do they have amnesia? Are they hiding something? Did Character A do something mean to Character B that they don’t remember?

One thing’s for sure, Character A will not let this mystery go unsolved. After all, they have plenty of time on their hands, what with their insomnia…

Credit: promoted plot

The Hunting Games: Four Seasons (This one would be idea to double up on)

Spring.
Summer.
Fall.
Winter.

Each season originated from one person. Through the generations, the powers have been passed down from parent to child, creating a "perfect" bloodline. However, these bloodlines were completely hidden from both the human and supernatural world. They were considered to be ancient legends. Then one day, one of the seasons made a mistake, and one of the mortals seen them use their powers. Now they're being hunted by all mortals and supernatural creatures and they only know what their season is. They have no idea who are the other seasons are. All they know is that there are three other beings just like them out there. Will they find each and unite or will they never have the chance to do so and become hunted? All they know now is that their lives are in danger, and they have to do something about that.

Like I mentioned before if you have another idea for a plot or pairing, let me know! I don't mind doing something different. :)

Hi! I was looking around and thought the 'oh dear' one looked super fun and I've been looking to do an rp like that for a little while. I have an oc named Aelin who's female and is perfect for the mate role.

Soul Mate with a demigod, but whenever the human reincarnates they're right back to being soul mates with no memory of their past lives.
I'd be down for that for either role~

Hi! I was looking around and thought the 'oh dear' one looked super fun and I've been looking to do an rp like that for a little while. I have an oc named Aelin who's female and is perfect for the mate role.
I went ahead and DMed you :)

Soul Mate with a demigod, but whenever the human reincarnates they're right back to being soul mates with no memory of their past lives.
I'd be down for that for either role~
Ooooooo I love that idea! I’ll dm you now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back