• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking For New RP Partners (Always Looking!)

NotYourTypicalFanBoy35

Our love is god. Let's go get a slushie!
Hello, I'm looking for some new RP partners for 1x1. Details below ^^

Fandoms I'll RP
-Heathers
-Dear Even Hansen
-Be More Chill

For all fandoms I will RP
-Canon x Canon (Male x Male, Female x Female, Male x Female)
-OC x Canon (Male x Male, Female x Female, Male x Female)
-OC x OC (Male x Male, Female x Female, Male x Female)

Thank you for taking time to look at my post, PM if interested in any of these ^^

I really want to!
Also, I'm sorry, I know I sent a PM, but I just let anxiety talk me out of it. TTvTT If you're still willing to, I'd like to try DEH. If not, I totally understand. As what I did was pretty rude just because I over thought something out of nothing.

I really want to!
Also, I'm sorry, I know I sent a PM, but I just let anxiety talk me out of it. TTvTT If you're still willing to, I'd like to try DEH. If not, I totally understand. As what I did was pretty rude just because I over thought something out of nothing.

I'll do a DEH RP ^^

Have you read Pandora Hearts, the manga? I'd like to do one based off of the characters Oz and Alice or Oz and Gil.

Hello, I'm looking for some new RP partners for 1x1. Details below ^^

Fandoms I'll RP
-Heathers
-Dear Even Hansen
-Be More Chill

For all fandoms I will RP
-Canon x Canon (Male x Male, Female x Female, Male x Female)
-OC x Canon (Male x Male, Female x Female, Male x Female)
-OC x OC (Male x Male, Female x Female, Male x Female)

Thank you for taking time to look at my post, PM if interested in any of these ^^
Why hello there, it seems Im a lil blye on people to rp with and you LiKe HeatHErs!
Pls pm me my dood!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back