• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for new RP partner!

TheOldSoul

Young body, Old mind
Hello!

I am pretty new to this site still and am still learning how it works and things. However, I’m really itching to start a new roleplay and I’d like anyone who’s interested to PM me or comment here!
I am looking for someone who is able to replrelatively often. I know that life happens and that’s no problem. Just someone who is invested in writing a story together is all I ask for!

Some genres I love but am not glued to:
(I’m sorry but I don’t really do fandoms)
- Supernatural worlds/modern supernatural
- Witchy (a word I am making up) things
- Paranormal ideas
- Medieval/Fantasy, or either on its own
- I’m blanking on a million other ones, so if you have any ideas you’ve wanted to share, please let me know! I’m open to pretty much anything!

Hi, and welcome! Are you interested in apocalyptic settings, where we each control a few characters? If not, I'd love to discuss something else with you!

Hi, and welcome! Are you interested in apocalyptic settings, where we each control a few characters? If not, I'd love to discuss something else with you!
Yes, I actually love apocalyptic settings, and playing multiple people! Will you PM me so we can get something started? :) I’d love to!

Writing is my passion. I love creating characters and putting them into stories, finding ways for them to be made to grow and change over time as the stories progress. I love fantasy genre work, and worlds where the "supernatural" (meaning spirits and matters of heaven) are called in as a point of interest tend to draw my attention if done well. Witchy things–if you mean the use of potion-brewing and ancient, powerful "ritual" spells–are good to me if they're handled in the right way, and paranormal matters where ghosts and goblins and spooks are of concern make my blood burn with excitement–provided there's lots of lore included!
I guess I'm saying I'm curious about what each of the things you listed mean to you and if we might see them in similar ways. Otherwise, I'm a super fan of fantasy, especially medieval style and anything to do with monsters, dragons and magic. I also tend to draw upon the many fandoms I like for inspiration. When I'm able to, I usually try to reply at least once a day to anything I'm actively participating in. Oh, and I also frequently opt to control at least two, maybe even three characters at a time.
Sorry for talking your ear off, but please let me know if you're interested.

Hi! I'm new to this website (not to rping though) and was wondering if you were interested or still looking for a partner? I'm not allowed to PM apparently since I just created this account :-_-lines:

but I was curious if you liked to rp on Skype? That's where I've been doing all my rping lately since it gives me alerts to when my partner replies hahaha

I'm interested too if you don't have too many partners already

Users who are viewing this thread

Back