LOOKING FOR NEW ROLEPLAY PARTNERS

MissTay215

Hello RpNation! My name is Tay and I am ready to get back into roleplaying again! As a roleplayer, I am a semi and Literate roleplayer!

I am mostly an OC type roleplayer but I am expanding into some of my favorite fandoms! Here's a quick list:

Voltron
Naruto
Bleach
Devilman Crybaby
My Hero Academia

That's just to name a few! If I do roleplay a fandom, I roleplay all the ship types! FxM and MxM! I look forward to roleplaying with those who are interested!

Hello there, Tay! I'd love to RP with you, though I'm more of a medieval/adventure/action lover, so a game like Skyrim would be amazing to try RPing!!

hi!! i would love to roleplay my hero acedamia if you are willing to do ocs (this is because i feel like i would do none of my children justice sksk)

I am more partial to canons over OCs but I have no doubt you'll find some good folks here to RP with, welcome to the Nation!

Yo! Name’s Spots and if you don’t mind me asking, would you like to try out a Voltron roleplay? I specialize in Voltron OC x Canon if you don’t mind and am perfectly fine with doubling if you want :)

Hello RpNation! My name is Tay and I am ready to get back into roleplaying again! As a roleplayer, I am a semi and Literate roleplayer!

I am mostly an OC type roleplayer but I am expanding into some of my favorite fandoms! Here's a quick list:

Voltron
Naruto
Bleach
Devilman Crybaby
My Hero Academia

That's just to name a few! If I do roleplay a fandom, I roleplay all the ship types! FxM and MxM! I look forward to roleplaying with those who are interested!

Welcome to RPN!! I'd be happy to roleplay Naruto with you!

Users who are viewing this thread