• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Tuesday

I've unfortunately haven't roleplayed on this site very often, but I would love to get an understanding of what I'm missing.

If you're looking for a roleplay partner hopefully I can help you out. I play as OCs only unfortunately, but I can easily play as any gender depending on the roleplay.

I've recently gotten myself into Red Dead Redemption 2, as well as the never ending creepypasta phase and Warrior Cat phase; but the roleplay can easily be a created world of our creation.

I'm a sucker for fantasy and dystopian RPs, anything out of the natural feel of the world.

Hopefully anything catches your eye, if you have any questions or want to know more, hit me up!

Interesting.

I'd love to create a fantasy / dystopian-related RP. I have some characters in mind (from a personal project that's going uhhh...somewhere I guess).

Definitely alright with you playing OCs (actually prefer it, to be honest).

Hi, I’d like to roleplay dystopian, I don’t mind fantasy. OCs are fine, I probably have one that could fit within the genre myself, actually... Have you guys done anything yet?

Hello there. Are you still taking roleplayers? Because I would love to be your RP friend. I love doing solely dystopian RP's and some science fiction ones and I am a person who is new to RPNation as well and loves OC's. If you have slots please talk to me privately.

Also I do have a plot in mind and some content might be a bit darker. Just a heads up.

Hi, I’d like to roleplay dystopian, I don’t mind fantasy. OCs are fine, I probably have one that could fit within the genre myself, actually... Have you guys done anything yet?
Can we have side convos here? Because I have a opportunity for people who are literate RPers that is dystopian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back