• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for new partners!

Fatalreunion

Howdy!

I’m trying to find some new rp partners since I’ve lost a few and want to try some new things! I’d prefer anyone 18+ and I do lit responses only with preferably a minimum of 2-3 sentences at the very least. I’ll list below the fandoms I’m mostly looking for and the pairings I’m in most interested in (though I am open to suggestions):

⭐️ Genshin Impact
- ChiLi
- ZhongVen
- ChiLuc
- ZhongLuc
- IttoGorou
- ThomAto
- XiaoVen
- KaeBedo
- KaeChi
- IttoAyo

⭐️ Jujutsu Kaisen
- SatoSugu
- NanaGo

⭐️ Haikyuu
- BokuAka
- IwaOi
- KuroKen
- UshiTen

Im open to pretty much any genre so if you have any ideas I’d love to hear them! Also I’m not really into OCs, so sorry in advance

Last edited:
I have 5 years plus experience role-playing. NOT EXAGGERATING. I can basically do any role. I am extremely lonely after moving across the country without my friends. Seem

I would roleplay 8 hours a day with my ex when we were separated. Seriously... nothing really off the table for me hehe. I tried Genshin Impact but couldn’t install it on my phone... don't have internet on my pccdeep in the woods.

Yoohoo!!! I’m free to do Genshin rp :] (I’d prefer Thomato, but i don’t mind) I’m a bit new to this site though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back