• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern looking for new partners! ◡̈

delano

◡̈
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
hello! i'm not going to spend a lot of time for this thread/post, pm me or comment below if you are interested or have any questions.

i'm looking for one or two new people to write with. i'm into a few different things, i'm a huge sucker for romance and the stories i enjoy the most are realistic. i'm a female myself but my characters are usually male, their age range is usually around their twenties. i don't like to go older than that, i can't see myself relating to a character who's a lot older than i am (i'm 22 myself). i can go to great lengths for their character sheets, i love making them and i'd like for my partner to provide one for their character as well - you know, just so we both get an idea of what we're working with. i've been writing for around ten years, not all of it in english, but i'd consider myself as an advanced writer. i can do fluffy and sweet stuff, more day-to-day-like stuff or something that's a little darker and more dramatic. or a combination, with a good plot i can do pretty much anything!

i also love harry potter!! and would love one potter themed roleplay as well. the golden trio era is my favorite. but just like with realistic stories, i'm open to any ideas or suggestions you might have.

i know i must've left a lot of questions unanswered with this post, but like i said in the beginning, my pm's are open for any questions! (":

preferably over 18, however i'm not too strict about this because i don't write nsfw stuff and some people who are younger than that can be as mature as people who are over 18.
I’m actually 17 (18 in a few months) and would love to write with you (-:

I'm F and 22, too!
Preferably rp M as well. Love original plots, am okay with HP but I haven't read it in a while lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back