• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for new partner (fxf)

Tsutarji

The element of surprise.
Hi there my name is Tsutarji. Im a young male. Im a roleplayer like the rest of you i hope. Im am ok roleplayer. I love to dp Yuri rps and some gay ones but mostly Yuri and mxf. I'm just making this so i could find some new people who would like to do some new roleplays with me or just become my new friend.

Guy gets turned into a girl x best friend
Soldier x Captive
Alien humaniod girl x captive human
Fallen angel x human
Assassin x knight
Human girl X alien girl
Hybrid X hybrid
Furry X human
Furry X furry
Monster girl X human girl
Trainer x trainer
Mistress x pet
Evil queen x good daughter
Maid x princess
Neko x neko
Neko x mistress
Pokeanthro x trainer
Harem of girls x mistress
Captain x quartermaster

Last edited:
yo yo mind doing a mixed plot we can come up with an idea we would both love i love story like heavy story and i can easily make an entire world for any relashionship action u like it helps that ive dated both men and women as well so i should be able to hold some good characters lmk

Hey! I would like to RP with you (: I am mostly into F x F too so that matches! Is there a favorite among the pairings you have listed? Pm me if still interested (:

I'm interested in some of these prompts! I like the idea of Soldier x Captive, Assassin x Knight, Fallen Angel x Human and Captain x Quartermaster. Let me know if you're interested!

Hey there! I would be interested in doing a Fallen Angel x Human RP with you, just PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back