• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for my Todoroki (BNHA Tododeku)

Seasplash241

An on fire garbage can
My life is kind of going to shit right now so what do I do to cope? Roleplay!

Right now I’m really craving a tododeku rp of any kind. My main muse is Midoriya so I’m looking for someone to play Todoroki.

A bit about me: the name is Sea, I’m 20, and I’m in part-time uni. I tend to match my partner though I average 2-3 meaty paragraphs. Also, I reply quickly, as soon as I can most time so don’t let that freak you out. I also can write other characters if we wanna add other pairings into the mix, we can discuss that later.

What I would like from you: no one-liners, please! Also, I’m only looking for partners 18 or older as I feel uncomfortable roleplaying with minors. If you could reply at least once a day that would be best, but I understand if life gets in the way. I’m not looking for an oc roleplay, I’m sorry.

Now as for the roleplay I am a fan of all things. I can go dark angst, I can go cute fluff, I love it all. I love au’s, I love canon, I love everything. And I love plotting so I’m sure we can come up with something!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back